13.

Dinah's pov

Normani and I decided to lay on the floor to watch the movie Ally voted on. Even if we watched it only about 100 times already! But anything to make Smalls happy. Lately it looks like she wasn't in the best mood.

The older girl seemed tense, almost as if she was paranoid all the time. I guess that Troy isn't home, maybe that's why she feels this way. For being a good best friend, along with Mani, we tried to talk to her about it, but she just doesn't budge.

I don't know much about anything of Ally's love life, hell no one does, it's not much of a secret when he's around us. If he's around us that is. We don't get to see him that often, we did earlier in the relationship though.

Once in awhile Ally would show up with bruises when we invite her to places, and that's also rare 'cause almost always she will cancel on us. I admit something weird is going on, but what could we do if she won't tell us?

My train of thought was interrupted when Mani tossed popcorn on the back of my head. "Hey, what did yo--" i turned around to face her, but she held up her finger to her lips to tell me to shut up, her head tilting to the side signaling me to look at the two who were sitting on the couch cuddling.

Ally had her arm around Lauren's shoulder, their bodies pressed together side by side leaving no space in between each other. I looked at Mani again and gave her a confused look, "What about it?" I mouthed to her. She rolled her eyes and crawled down next to me.

"Did you see the way Lauren looked at Ally over there?" Her hot breath whispering in my ear. I nodded and saw a glimpse of them sitting. Ally's eyes locked with the screen across from her while the black haired girl eyeing her down and returning her attention to the movie every now and then.

I turned around quickly and whispered back along with a few giggling at the end.

"Yeah... It's kind of suspicious- like if Lauren liked Ally or something?" Normani agreed and we both kept thinking about it

"I don't think Ally's gay though," We looked at each other and for some reason Normani started snickering into the crook of my neck and that caused me to hold up my hand to muffle the laughter. We weren't the best of hiding our laughter inside, the two turned their heads towards us. Lauren was confused and Ally glared at us for disturbing for her favorite part.

"Hey! Stop laughing, guys. What's so funny!" Ally yelled from the couch, releasing her grip from Lauren and wailing her arms around like crazy witch. I raised my arms to surrender to the little one. "Spare me please, Allyson! It was Mani who started it. Plus, I let you watch this movie!"

Normani stopped laughing and gave me the death stare and slapped my arm twice. That earned a small giggle from Lauren who was trying not interrupt this little argument.

"Hush up and pay attention to the darn movie!" Ally finally had the last word, but that didn't stop me from giggling. She's cute when she tries to act tough, but I wouldn't mess with her when she gets really angry.

Dinah returns to watching the movie, Normani flickering through the endless social media cycle and the non stop buzzing off her notifications going off, Lauren fiddling her fingers anxiously back and forth, and Ally staring at the screen in front of her.

Ally's pov

"Ally-y, I'm hungry! Can you make something, anything at all?" Dinah called out from the floor while rubbing her empty stomach. I rolled my eyes at her when she stuck her bottom lip out.

"Yeah, Als please? How about some soul food?!" Normani sprung out and clasped her hands together. I shook my head and grinned, "okay, fine! Start turning on the stove and put on medium, I'll be there in a few minutes." The two nodded and headed to the kitchen did as I told.