2.

Trigger Warning
Ally's pov

I pull up on my driveway, came out of my car, and unlocked the door as fast as I could. Anything that was in my hands fell to the floor aimlessly as I run the upstairs and into the bathroom door locking it behind me.

I kneeled down, grabbing my hair in one hand and the other holding the rim of the toilet seat for balance.

I could feel my soul pouring out of my body and into the toilet.

They just can't see, there is no happiness in my life. Only a sad tragic, a waste of skin; someone who doesn't deserve anything.
--

Normani's pov

Dinah and I decided to drive around Ally's favorite places, but she doesn't seem to be here.

After we couldn't find her in any of those places, her house was just the last thing to mind. I made my final right turn and I saw her car parked in her driveway.

"She's probably in there," Dinah said, pointing at her car parked in the driveway. We both got out of the car, Dinah knocked on the door 3 times and no reply.

I decided to call her, but no answer.

"Normani, isn't Ally's backdoor always unlock?" I nodded and we both walked to the back, unlocking the gate and opened the back door.

The living room and kitchen were empty and also quiet, so Ally must be upstairs somewhere, but why would she leave and not tell us anything? I wouldn't know, maybe she forgot something and thought it'd be a quick trip, but she's been acting weird for the past few months and I don't know what to think about it.

Dinah and I thought about asking but she would only give us a one-word response or nothing at all. She would always walk around the question or be hesitant and thought about every word that came out of her mouth carefully, like if she said something wrong, something bad will happen.
- -

Ally's pov

How can I stop this? I can't take it any longer. Everything is falling apart. I can't go on this way. I can't keep throwing up hoping I'll get the perfect image that I want.. What everyone wants me to be. But I will rather be just dead.

I finally stopped gagging and my throw up just looked clear and liquified since all I had was water and bit from the girls' breakfast they made me. My knees were aching as I stood up slowly, and I also heard a voice coming from downstairs.

"Ally? You up here?" I heard Normani shout from the bottom of the stairway.

"They can't find out. Not like this," I panicked and many thoughts rushed through my head of how things could end.

If I flush the toilet, it will make too much noise, if I don't then my evidence will be obvious.

"I'm in here.." I said faintly. I locked the door behind me and I'm glad I did, I can't let them in here, they'd see how big of a coward I am.

"Ally, are you okay? You didn't tell us you were leaving this early," Dinah jiggled the doorknob and kept trying to get in.

"Yeah, Ally what's going on? You barely ate breakfast and now you're in the bathroom. We need an explanation," the taller girl exclaimed.

"Guys, please, this-this isn't a very good time," I said as I leaned against the door to hear them more clearly.

"Ally, we're not playing around. Why is the door locked?"

"I'm fine, just please go home."

"Please tell us, Ally. You know you can trust Dinah and me."

"Guys right now isn't a great time."
--
Dinah's Pov

"Normani, look, on the table," I whispered while pointing at the key.

Why the fuck would somebody leave a key like that right in the open though.
--
Normani's pov

Once Dinah figured out which side the key actually fit inside, we twisted it and it opened but Ally pushed the door back closed. So now what's really fucking going on. Why the hell is she pushing us away for?

"No, you guys! Please go! I'm fine... H-honest!" Ally stuttered, and when she stutters some serious shit is going on and she won't tell us.

"Ally, move aside."
- -

-AZ