10.

Ally's pov

"Ally, I know you're here. Where the fuck are you." Troy walked through the door from our bedroom and started rummaging through the blankets and closest for me.

"I-I'm in here, in the bathroom-m," I said stuttering. I flushed the toilet before he got in the bathroom.

His face scrunched up and he immediately covered his nose in disgust and questioned why I was in here. "What in the actual fuck is that smell? What're you doing in here,"

And he wasn't wrong, the odious smell lingers for awhile, but I usually clean the bathroom before anyone comes home, so no one will know what I do alone. Obviously it didn't work since Dinah and Normani found out.

I kind of just stood there, with my hands behind my back and looking down to the ground. My teeth were clenched waiting for him to either yell or hit me.

"I'm honestly not dealing with your bullshit, Ally. You either get the fuck out of my way or I'll make you, your choice." He moved back next to the door and waited for me to get out.

Before I walked out, I looked up at him and asked him a question. "Dinah wants to know if you're willing to go with us somewhere- only if you want me to go, we can go together.." I murmured.

He rubbed his temples and sighed heavily,"no, Ally, I don't want to go but I give you permission to go, only if you get out of the house but be back before it's dark, I'll be waiting for my dinner when you get back."

I nodded and walked out on my own down the stairs and grabbed my purse from the table and opened the door. Dinah and the girls were already waiting in the car outside the curb.

Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to go since I feel sick to my stomach and this headache that's slowly forming.

I grabbed the handle and waited for the door to unlock and slid inside next to Camila. She looked up from her phone with a smile but then took a glimpse of my face and her mouth was left agape.

"Hey, Al-oh, you look terrible- I mean you look nice, but you also look so sick..." Camila reached for my cheeks and examined my face multiple times before letting go. Both the girls in the front looked back from their seats and had the same expressions.

"Well hello to you to, guys." I mouthed. I slumped back into my seat and tried my best not to make any eye contact with them.

"What Camila was trying to say was, are you okay?" Normani but at Camila, and looked at me with sincere eyes.

"Yeah, just a little tired. Um, we better go before we, before we're late."I stammered.

"Is Troy not coming, Als?" Camila said as she pulled out her phone again to check Instagram.

"Oh, no, he is tired from his trip, you know?" I said awkwardly. I put on my seat belt on when Dinah started to speed up randomly and caused me to bite my tongue.

"Jeez, Dj, slow down you're going over the speed limit, Crazy!" Mani said slapping her arm. "Ow, girl don't hit me!" Dinah replied. She rubbed her arm and stuck out her plump bottom lip.

We laughed and a thought came to mind

Why don't I invite Lauren?

"D, can we do a little stop? I wanna pick up my, um friend."

Camila poked her head next to mine and laid her chin on my shoulder. "Which friend is this, Als?" Camila said raising both her eyebrows. I giggled trying to play it off.