Chapter Sixty Eight

Darcy's P.O.V.

"When did you get that earring? It looks cute on you" Niall commented and I smiled. I met his eyes on the mirror and his left eye dropped in a wink.

My lips parted in a short laugh and Niall took the chance to wrap his arms around me. "Don't you think that the dress is a bit too revealing?" his breath was hot in my ear.

I pulled back, frowning, "What, Niall? I thought you liked this dress"

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. I turned around and he placed his arms on mine and pulled me close.

"I love it" he corrected me, "but I don't like the fact that you're going to wear it to Harry's and Rose's engagement party" Niall said and avoided eye contact with me when my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Niall, why do you think people buy dresses? To wear it!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up. He is seriously not going to start this now. Especially when we are leaving for the party.

"I know, I know" he tries to reason with me. "It's just that there'll be paparazzi and lots of fans. I just..I don't..." he trailed off, unable to finish the sentence.

I took his face in my hands. I looked into his eyes. His ocean blue eyes were soft now, almost sympathetic.

I pulled him close and placed my lips on his, savouring the moment. When I pulled back, I said, "I love you, Niall. You know I'll never let you go"

"I know, baby girl. Me too"

...............

"You're going to be Mrs. Styles" I squealed, wrapping my best friend in a bone crushing hug.

"I know" Rosie said, fanning her face, to avoid the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Aw" Lara said and quickly snapped a picture when Rose was fanning her face. "Hey" Rose exclaimed, trying to get the phone from Lara. I laughed at their innocent brawl.

"Why do you always take pictures of me like that?" Rose frowned, placing her hands on her hips. Lara shrugged, a smirk adorning her lips. No one can tame this girl.

"Now, now" Harry's voice interuppted their banter,"who is making my baby frown?" Harry smiled. His hair cut short, he looked really handsome. Rose turned around, her hands falling from her hips. They made eye contact and I saw the same look on Harry, that I saw on Niall this morning and I knew without a doubt that Harry'll never stop loving my best friend.

Me and Lara walked away, their moment was so intimate for us to stay there. I spotted Niall sitting in a table with a few of his friends. Louis was also there. They were laughing and chatting casually like they have no care in the world. I paused for a minute to look at Niall. I liked it best when Niall was comfortable in his surroundings because those were the times when you can get to see the real him. His gaurds were down and he looked almost vulnerable and happy at the same time. The thought made my heart swell. I wanted to give him more time with his friends so I decided to stall and took my phone out.

"You're seriously not doing this" Lara groaned from behind me.

"Jesus, stop whining. I love doing it" I poked my tongue and she dramatically rolled her eyes.

I was going through Hasie fan accounts on Instagram. Over time, Harry and Rosie became one of the hottest celebrity couples. Their adorableness together was too much that I just can't stop myself from fangirling.

"Does she know that you're doing this?" Lara chiped in.

"I sent her some pics" I shrugged and placed my phone back in my purse when I saw the annoyed look on Lara.