Chapter Twenty Two

I looked at Lara. She just shrugged at me. I went and knelt down in front of Lou. He started crying again. It was not nice to look at Lou like this. The happy and cheery Lou crying.

"What is wrong Lou?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder softly.

He just shook his head.

"Please tell me" I asked.

"El-ellie left m-me" he managed to choke out.

"Eleanor?" I asked shocked.

No way. Lou loves Eleanor.

They were like the soul mates. So close and happy. Why would she leave him?

What did Lou do for her to leave him?

"What did you? I asked. He just shook his head.

"Just tell me" I insisted. I placed my arm in his shoulder.

"She's doesn't want me goddammit " he yelled and ran a hand through his hair frustadely.

I was slightly taken aback by his sudden outburst.

Louis's P.O.V

Yes she left me. My Eleanor left me.

She just texted me that it was over. That was it. She just texted me that we are over and that it is for good. How could she do this to me?

What did I do?

I trusted her.  Didn't she trust me?

May be she met someone else. Was she cheating on me?

She surely must have met someone else.  Then why would she leave me?

We promised right? not to leave . she broke the promise , I didn't.  She lied to me. SHE FREAKING LIED! ! ! !

"It's okay, Louis " Darcy said now standing up. Did I just say that out loud? I must have.

I regret for yelling at Darcy. I was not thinking straight. I want to apologise to her.

"Darcy, I- " I started. And sighed.

"It's alright. You don't have to say anything" she said and hugged me. That's it. I broke down. Her hug showed that she cared for me and she is here for me. She hugged me around my shoulders. I wrapped mine around her waist and held her tight. That was all I needed right now. A hug and a shoulder to cry on.

When Darcy said that she was with Niall I wanted to leave them alone. So I called Lara.  She was also a very sweet girl.  But two minutes later Darcy was here. Harry and Rose were out on a date. Liam was spending some time with his old pals. I should've known not to disturb Niall and Darcy. But I don't know what I was thinking. I just texted Darcy. I didn't even bother to call Eleanor back.

I was thankful and grateful to Darcy. She gave me her shoulder to on. I was soaking her t-shirt with my tears but she didn't seem to mind.

I don't know if I can ever face Eleanor again or even hear her voice. She didn't even bother to meet me for breaking up with me. She dumped  me. Through text.

As I stood there hugging Darcy and crying my eyes out, all I could think was,

I love you. Don't you love me? Then why did you do this to me?

A.N.

I'm really sorry for the very very short chapter guys.
I promise to try my best for the next chapter.

I luv Louis and Eleanor  as a couple. I want them to be back together. (In real life ) lol.

Yes Lou calls Eleanor Ellie in this story. Just my imagination.

What d'you reckon will happen next?

Pls vote nd comment ur thoughts.

With love for the cuties reading my story.

L.S.