Chapter Forty One

"Niall, its-"

"No, Darce. I really am sorry" he sighed and I nodded squeezing his hand. He gave me a tight lipped smile.

"You were acting really weird though"

"Yeah?"

"Mm. You kinda....."

"What?"

"Over reacted" I finished anticipating his reaction. His eyebrows furrowed and he seemed to be deep in thought. I am not comfortable with this subject since I am one of the victim.

"I had a nightmare" I blurted out and flinched slightly when the scenes flashed before my eyes again.

"What was it?" He asked softly and I wanted to tell him everything but something was stopping me.

" 'Bout my dad..." I mumbled trailing off. He nodded his head understandingly and tried sitting up to give me a hug. He winced slightly when he tried to support himself.

"It's okay, Niall" I said placing my hand on his chest. I helped him lay down properly again and he gave me a warm, breath taking smile. I stared into his ocean blue orbs and got lost in that beautiful sight.

I leaned forward slightly. In cue my eyes fluttered close. Niall leaned a bit to close the remaining space between us. Our lips molded together as the world around us started to fade.

"Mm. Excuse us love birds" Rose cleared her throat.

Nice time, Rosie.

I glared at her but she just giggled. Harry, Louis and Liam came in along with Rose. The room was filled with awkward silence. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I tried standing up from up the chair to make more room for the others. Not that the room was not spacious. It was big. Very big.

As I made an attempt to stand Niall held onto my hand tighter not allowing me to do so.

"How are you feeling, Ni?" Harry asked coming forward.

"Okay" Niall smiled giving him a small smile.

"Now listen to me bastard. Don't ever scare us like that again" Liam said and tried to have a serious face but failed. Everyone chuckled, even Lou.

"I'm sorry, mate" Niall smiled.

"You better be" Lou said stepping forward with a smile.

I always love how these guys always forgive and get along with each other.

"You want something to eat?" Harry asked Niall.

Niall shook his head no.

"If..if you guys don't mind, can I have some time alone with Darce?" He asked and my cheeks flushed.

They all chuckled. "Take care, Niall" Rose said. "Oops. Sorry I forgot. Take good care of him Darcy" she winked. I rolled my eyes at her but smiled anyway.

Everyone got out of the room and the room was filled with silence again.

"You sure you are not hungry?"

"I'm sure" he smiled. "Why don't you come and lay with me?"

"No, Niall. You are already hurt and I don't want to hurt you anymore" I sighed. He pouted with his soft pink lips. He looked adorable than ever.

Oh, stop being so adorable.

"Please" he said. I shook my head smiling. "Pleaseee" he whined, batting his eyelashes purposely.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I don't wanna hurt you. You know how I sleep at night." I chuckled.

"With you all over me? Mm. I love it" he winked.