Chapter Twenty Three

Last chapter was very horrible. I know and I'm really sry for that. I hope u enjoy this chapt.

Darcy's P.O.V.

It took a while to comfort Louis. He is heartbroken. It also breaks my heart to see him like that. No, do not mistake me. I like him but just as a friend. I have my heart for someone else here. You all know who that is.

After crying for about like an hour, Louis decided to go take a shower. I am sure he just wanted to sit under the cold water and cry. I did not say anything. I just let him. He needs some time alone.

In the mean time, Lara and I had a chat. She got a call from Louis when she was in a mall near the town. Since, it was a weekend; she came along with her new friends to town for shopping. As soon as Louis called her, she took a bus and came here to visit him. She has to take a bus back to her home. Yes, she is staying here for the weekend, with her family. She did not want to risk her new friends coming here, so she took a bus.

While chatting with her, I came to know about a boy in her college that she is having a crush on. And she is hoping that one day he'll ask her out. I wished her luck for that.

We had a good laugh after a long time.

Harry and Rose came back late evening. They both were somewhat giggly after their date. Rose was always blushing around Harry, who loved it the most and kept complimenting her, which caused her to blush more.

I have to admit, they are a cute couple.

Harry offered to drop Rose and Lara home. Therefore, at last, it was just me, Niall and a sober Louis. He stopped crying. However, he started to demand for drinks, which Niall and me strictly refused. He told us that he would go to a pub if we don't provide him even a champagne. So, unfortunately, Niall brought in a bottle from the kitchen. Louis grabbed it from him harshly and took a long sip. He gulped it, his eyes screwed shut.

I sighed; this is not going to do him any good. At least, he will be able to fall asleep soon. Finishing the first bottle of his drink, he started to blabber about how much he loved Eleanor. And she has hurt him with just a text message. I was in the verge of tears listening to this. Niall noticed this and brought Louis another bottle, which shut him up until he finished it.

After the second bottle was over, it was giggly Louis, which was much better than the sober.

"Knock, Knock," he said.

"Who's there?" I asked trying to play along with him.

"Cash" he said trying to hold his laughter.

"Cash who?" I asked, still not getting the joke.

"No, thanks. I'd rather have peanut." He said and started laughing. I laughed along with him. Niall who clearly did not get the joke had a blank face.

I explained it to him and it was not funny anymore but he giggled anyway.

"You're ridiculous" I said pointing at Louis, who started laughing for no reason.

Harry entered the house after dropping Lara and Rose. He seemed to be in a good mood that before he noticed the state of Louis. He and Niall carried him to bed.

Now, I was sitting in Niall's room, in his couch. Niall was sitting in the couch, with the remote in his hand and flicking through the channels. Somehow, he didn't bother to hold my hand. I wonder what is wrong. But I decided to give him some space, anyways.

He sighed. He switched off the TV. He turned around to look at me.

He met my eyes and then sighed again.

"Is something bothering you?" I asked concerned.

He shook his head. "Tell me what's wrong?" I asked again, hoping he would answer. He didn't. He pinched the bridge of his nose and looked at me again.

I sat there quietly, waiting for him to say something. After a while he spoke up.

"Are you having feelings for someone else?" he asked.

What?

I shook my head no.

"Then why are you not answering me?"

"What do you want me to say?"

"You exactly know what I want you to say. I know how you feel about me. Please just admit it. I also know that you love your job but don't even deny that you don't feel the same way that I feel towards you" he said and let out a breath.

He took my hand in his. I looked at him. My eyes looked with the ocean blue orbs. The butterflies in my stomach fluttering. Goosebumps all through my body due to the contact of my hand in his. I wish I could freeze this moment. I just want to sit and stare at him. I know it sounds creepy. But when you are holding hands with the boy you are falling for, it does not sound creepy. Am I weird? Or everyone else thinks like this? I have no idea. For me, there couldn't have been a better moment.

"I'm falling for you, Niall"