Chapter Twenty One

I woke up to see the Irish-boy laying beside me. His face was buried in the crook of my neck. His breath tickling my neck. His arms were draped loosely around me. His soft snores were the only sound in the room.

The sunlight was softened by the curtains and the windows in my bedroom.

I carefully untangled myself from Niall's arms and replaced myself with a pillow.

I heard him groan. He nuzzled his face in the pillow mistaking it for me and groaned again.

I giggled oppening the curtains in my room. His eyes fluttered open.

"It's so early, Darce" he said covering his eyes.

"No, its not. Its eight. Wake up" I responded.

"I am awake" he said humoursly.

"Haha, funny. Get up. I'll make you some breakfast." I said exiting the room. I was standing the doorway when I noticed Niall close his eyes again and hugged the pillow.

I silently tiptoed towards the bed. I took a nearby pillow and smacked him in the face.

He opened his eyes startled and smirked when he saw me. He pulled me down so that I was laying on top of him.

"Big mistake, baby girl" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers run down my spine.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and soon was hit by a pillow in my face.

After a while, I was laughing so hard, that my stomach hurt. I clutched my stomach and fell onto my bed. Niall lay down beside me. He was laughing so hard that his face was a bright red color. I bet mine was worse.

He leaned down to face me balancing himself with an elbow.

"How d'you like it?" He asked with a smirk.

"You're crazy" I said ruffling his hair.

Suddenly, he crashed his lips onto mine causing me to gasp.

I kissed him back. I felt him smile through the kiss. And I can't help but smile too. My hands got tangled in his soft hair and his arms found its way around my waist.

He got on top of me, kissing me harder. He titled his head to deepen the kiss.

Few minutes later, I pulled back to take a breath and he smirked at me. I was at a loss of words so I just smiled at him which he happily returned.

"You're so cute" he complimented. I smiled still in a daze.

"I'm hungry" he said out of nowhere.  I laughed causing him to frown playfully.

"Come on" he said standing up and pulling me along with him.

******

I was sitting in my couch cuddling up to Niall. We were watching a movie with a bowl of popcorn in front of us. Niall was interested in the bowl of popcorn rather than me. Once in five minutes I will smack his hand away when he'll grab a handful of popcorn, the amount of popcorn reducing before the movie even started.

The boys had a day off indicating that I too had a day off. Soon the bowl of popcorn was over. He turned around to face me givig me a cheeky smile that said can you get a refill please.

I shook my head and he pouted.

"No more food for you" I said laughing.

"Please" he said giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I shook my head trying to stand my ground.

"I let you stay in my house for one day and you already empty my kitchen" I said and he laughed.

"Ok, but I need something else" he said before pecking my lips quickly and turned around to watch the movie. I giggled shaking my head.

I heard my phone beep. I took my phone which was placed in the coffee table and noticed a message from Lou.

Lou: Where r u at?

Me: Niall is over at my house nd v r watchin a movie.

"Who is that?" Niall asked.

"Lou. He asked me where I was" I replied.

"Why?" He asked. I shrugged.

Just then my phone beeped again.

Lou: oh

Thats it. Just an 'oh'. It is so unlike Lou. He sure will have a sarcastic comment along with it. But no. He didn't reply like that.

Me: whats wrong? R u alright? Wanna cum over?

Lou: no, thanks. Hav a gud time.

Me: tell me whats wrong.

Lou: nothin

Nothing? No, there is something. I turned to Niall and asked him if we could check on Lou. Niall agreed. We went to their house in hopes that we will find him there.

We reached their house and Niall parked his car. I immediately went upstairs and started walking towards his room.

I knocked on his door. The door opened and I found Lara standing in front of me.

What is going on here?

"Whats wrong? Where is Lou?" I asked Lara who held a sad expression in her face. I frowned when she moved aside to reveal the brown haired boy sitting in his bed, his hands covering his face. When he looked up at me, I noticed his bloodshot eyes and his face flushed. Tears marking his cheeks.

He has been crying?

A.N.

I HOPE YA LIKED THIS CHAP.

Sry for the late update though.

Niall is cute ryt?

Any guesses bout Lou's broken state.

pls comment nd vote.

Luv ya sweeties.