Chapter Two

Later that evening me, Lara and her sister Rosalie went shopping to the mall as I got the job as hair stylist for One Direction. I still can't believe it. I am going to be working for the biggest boy band in the world. Feels like living in a dreamworld. Well, these things doesn't happen in your real life. But here I am grinning from side to side choosing dresses in the mall. Colin told me on the phone that I can join next week Monday, that is Jan 20th. I'm very excited as any girl would be but I'm not allowed to date them but that will not be a problem. I'm not in the mood to be dating any boy right now. After buying matching shoes for our dresses, we went to Pizza Hut and Ordered a pizza since we were very hungry.

"Oh my god, I have to buy a watch and a new phone cover for my phone 'cause I totally forgot" Rosalie exclaimed.

Well you guys may be wondering that I'm the one who is getting the job and why are they shopping. Yes, fair question. Since they are the one of the biggest directioners they wanted to meet them and I asked Colin if I can bring two of my friends and he said yes but they can't stay too long.

"OK, now chill Rosie. We'll buy it on the way home" I said. Rosalie is only two years older than me so I call her Rosie or Rose. Lara and Rose are really close for sisters. We three hang out together most of the time.

After finished eating our pizza we went and bought two watches and three phone covers for Rose. We also bought a watch and a phone cover. We went back exhausted from the shopping and my mom gasped at the amount of shopping bags we three had in our hands.

"Well, seems like you three had a great feast using my credit card" My mom said.

"Mom, only I used your money. They both had their own money." I replied to my mom. Yes, Rose is 21 and is a costume designer and she makes her own money and lives in a very decent house by herself. Lara has applied for some colleges.

ONE WEEK LATER

I  woke up before the alarm went off and rushed into my bathroom to get ready. This is the day. I'm really excited. I slept late last night dreaming about my job and whatnot. My mind is running crazy. Today the boys have a interview with Jimmy Fallon and I have to do the their hair for them.

Twenty minutes later me and Lara and Rose were in Rose's car driving to the venue Colin texted me. And we were scolding Rose to follow the traffic rules since she was in a hurry to meet them in person. After the signal we took a right and went straight into the next road and spotted two bodyguards standing in front of a big entrance and we knew this was the place. Rose parked the car and we three got down. Me with my hair styling kit. And we straightened out our dresses and I went to the bodyguard and told them who I was and one of them led us inside. We went upstairs and I saw a guy who may be nearly forty talking into the phone. And it was clear that he was busy.

The bodyguard left us there and went downstairs again. The man ended his phone call and came forward towards us.

"Hi, I'm Colin. May I know who is Darcy?" he asked.

"I am" I said and shook my hands with him.

"Good. Now come I'll introduce you to the boys." he said.

We nodded our heads and followed him inside, not able to hide our excitement. I'm not a  big 1D fan but I'm glad that I got this job and can't wait to start working.

As we entered the room I saw the most beautiful four lads I've ever seen. I prepared myself for this situation, like "Hi guys, I'm Darcy. Your new hair stylist. I'll be doing your hair from now on" and stuff but nothing came out of  my mouth. I just stood there gasping.

"Are you alright there, love?" Liam asked me. I'm not too dump not to know their names. Of course, I know their names.

"Y-Yes, I am. thank you." I said still in shock.

I turned to see Harry talking with Rose and Rose was blushing. Typical Rosie. I could see that she just pulled back from a hug. 

"I'll let you carry on your job Darcy. I want them ready at 5 sharp" said Colin and exited the room. I nodded and placed my kit in the table.

"Hi, I'm Niall" I heard a voice from behind me and turned to see two amazing blue eyes.

Phew, this is gonna be a long day.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Darcy who?" I looked up from my phone. 

"Darcy Lancaster" Colin replied annoyed, "She's gonna be your hair stylist from now on" he told me specifically again and I nodded. I heard him the first time but I really love to pull his leg. He is not an easy going guy. He is always barking orders and I like to have fun with him sometimes. Beside me Louis was snickering and I resisted the urge to laugh along with him. Colin is really easy to annoy. He's making himself available for our time pass. 

"Be nice to her" he barked at us again. His face scrunched up and his nostrils flared like a cartoon dragon. His glasses were barely balanced on the tip of his nose. We were seated on the couch and to look at him from below just made me want to burst out laughing but I don't want to see him mad. Because that annoys me. 

An involuntary laugh left my mouth and I tried so hard to cover it with a cough but I got a sneaking suspicion that he knew we were mocking him. He let it slide like he does every time.

He left us after not failing to give us all a death glare that meant 'behave yourselves'. We shrugged it off like we do every time.

It's not as if he owns us but he likes to act that way.

...........

"Get off me, you idiot" Liam yelled as I tackled him to the ground. 

Louis came to my help as I was dangerously losing against Liam. " Aargh" Louis yelled as he charged at Liam with a spoon and a water bottle. Liam threw his hands up, admitting that he lost and also complaining that this was not a fair game. 

We all drifted off to each corner then to get dressed. This is not really my favorite part. I don't mind what I wear. If my shirt and pants match, I'm fine with whatever.

The guys got ready soon and carried on chatting while our stylist shook her head for every pair of  my dress. Finally, after a fucking long time, she nodded her head somewhat with a frown and I took it as a yes. 

That's when the door opened and the world around me started moving in slow motion. Something in me said that this was the same girl I saw the other day outside the salon. Her brunette hair was in waves today. A happy smile danced on her lips unlike the last time I saw her. Her figure was radiant like anyone who crosses her will not walk by without a glance. 

I could see the life burning behind her eyes. That fire pulled me towards her. Her eyes landed on me for a brief second and I wished that I could've dressed a little more better. A little more flattering but I told myself that I already have a girl friend and I'm not supposed to be thinking like a pervert but just looking at her, I could not think about anything else. She was nervous, I could sense that much as I was walking towards her. She didn't notice me walking towards her. I took the initiative and said, "Hi, I'm Niall", and when she turned around to look at me, I was so not prepared to meet the stunning chocolate brown eyes that could melt any heart.

I was not wrong when I thought that I will see her again. I wish to know her more.

A.N.

Sorry, guys this chapter was short and not very good.Will try my best for the next chapter.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

With all my love,

L.S.