Chapter Twelve

I dedicate this chapter to susanelena27, a true directioner.

Rosalie's P.O.V.

     I stood in front of my mirror. My blue eyes staring back at me.  Harry did not tell me where he is taking me. I can't wait. I'm so excited. I can't believe that I'm going to go on a date with my idol. Harry Styles. Every girls dream, my reality.

    I'm wearing my denim shorts with a classy shirt. He also told me not to dress too fancy, so i settled in this dress. My straight black hair was combed to my right side.

   Why me? Why am I so lucky? One date with Harry Styles and the reason I was born on this earth would be fulfilled. I was grinning at myself in front of the mirror, wondering how I got this lucky. I heard my door bell ring. The butterflies in my stomach started fluttering. A wide grin plastered on my face. I opened the door.

"Hey" said the handsome man with green eyes in front of me.

"Hi" I said.

"So, do you mind if I come in?" he asked. I felt stupid.

"Oh, yeah. Sure" I said moving aside so that he could come in. I was not sure if he liked my place or not. If  he didn't like it, he didn't say anything.

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" I asked as he looked around my apartment.

"No formalities" he said.

"O...K. Why don't you sit down?" I asked.

"Actually, I would like to see your room," he said turning to look at me with a dimpled smile.

"Oh, sure" I tried to sound calm cause the organs in my body was not in its own place. I lead him to my room. He just followed right behind me. I could feel him behind me and that was enough to drive me crazy.

"Wow" he said as he entered my room.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah, Its nice" he said sitting down in my bed. "So, where do you wanna go?" he asked.

" I thought that you were taking me somewhere"

"Yes, that's true. Where do you wanna go eat?"

"Anywhere you like"

"Your choice"

"Some place nearby before we go to where ever you taking me"

"OK, come on, lets go" he said as he stood up from my bed and grabbed my hand. Well, you guys guessed what happened, my heart did a somersault. I am sure I was grinning like an idiot.

   Half an hour later, we were seated in Harry's car after eating in a nearby cafe. The road we were riding on was familiar but I had no idea where he was taking me.

"Please, tell me, so that I can sit patiently" I said.

"No, you gotta wait, Rosie" he smirked. I turned on the radio, hoping that listening to some music would calm me down. One Direction's perfect started to play. I so badly wanted to sing along but I kept my mouth shut.

"I thought you are a directioner" Harry said.

"I am. Why did you say that?" I asked my raising eyebrows at him.

"I just thought that you would sing along"

"Believe me, you don't wanna hear me singing" I said.

" I want to" he simply replied.

"What?"

"I want to listen to you singing"  he said again.

"If you sing along with me"

"Okay, got no problem with that"

"You go first" I said. He started singing along with the song. I just sat and stared at him forgetting our deal. He gestured for me to sing along with him. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I can't help but smile at how amazing he sounded. Before the song was over, he stopped singing and frowned at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't wanna interrupt you"

"Do not give me the puppy dog eyes" he said.

"Do you like it?" I said and tried to give my best innocent face.

"Stop it" he said rolling his eyes but the smile in his face was visible. "What is your favorite color?" he asked out of the blue.

"Ummm,  pink, red, black and purple" I said. He laughed.

"What?"

"Any one"

"No, I like all the four" He laughed shaking his head. "I know. I'm weird" I said. I might've sounded stupid.

"No" he said. "Its actually cute" Did Harry Styles just call me cute? No way, I thought. I think I was smiling like an idiot.

"What?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Why are you smiling and dreaming?" he asked with a smirk in his face.

"Nothing" I said embarrassed and my cheeks turning bright red.

"Oh, its definitely something that made my Rosie blush so cute" he said. My face would've looked like a tomato because he just said my Rosie. I turned to look outside the window in hopes of hiding my face. I noticed a carnival to my left.

"Wow, Harry, look at that." I said turning to look at Harry.

"Surprise!!!!!" he said.

"We're going to the carnival?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it" I exclaimed.

"Good, coz we are going to have a great time" he said.

A.N.

I'm going to continue this in the next chapter also.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Question for the day: Who is your favorite actor?

Mine is: Robert Pattinson, Andrew Garfield and Taylor Lautner and a lot more.

Leave your ans in the comments. Luv ya all<3