Chapter Four

"Um, Just curious. Is all three of you single?" Louis asked.

"Yes, we are" I said.

"Oh, OK"

"Louis, can I ask you something, if you don't mind?" Lara asked.

"Yes, love?"

"Are you still in touch with Eleanor?"

"Yes, I am. Even though she is far, I still talk with her."

"Oh, Ok. Just wanted to know"

And the car was filled with awkward silence again except for Harry and Rose who has talking and giggling from the second they met.

"Seems like someone's in love," I whispered to Lara. She giggled.

"What?" Niall asked.

"What what?" I asked him.

"What are you both giggling about?" He asked.

"We were just talking about someone who is in love," I said and gestured to the two sitting behind us.

"Oh" he nodded smiling. Niall turned around, faced the seat in front of him, and cleared his throat. For a split second I had no idea what was he going to do. Then he started singing, "someone's in love, someone's in love, someone's in love, someone's in love" like a chorus. Liam and Louis was confused at first and then realized what was going on and started singing along with Niall. Lara and I also joined them.

Now, Harry and Rose was paying attention to us. Rose was blushing and looking down at her lap. Harry was sending a death glare to Niall but he ignored him. He ended the song by singing the word love in high pitch and we all started laughing, well, of course, except for Harry and Rose.

"Aw, look at our little Rosie blushing" I said. And it was her turn to send me a death glare.

"Here we are" Liam said.

And I looked out of the window and noticed a pretty huge mansion.

"I thought we were going to a hotel," I said

"No, we are eating in our house" Louis said.

"This is where you all live?" Lara asked.

"Yeah, pretty much all the time when we are together" Louis replied.

"Come on lads, I'm hungry" Niall said and got down from the car and was holding the door for me and Lara to come out and we thanked him. He nodded smiling at us.

Oh my God, that smile. Wait, wait.

What am I thinking? Not good, Darce, not good.

We entered the house and again I stood there in the hallway gasping at the marvelous building. Second embarrassing moment of the day. Ha, more to come, I thought to myself.

"Make yourself at home" Niall said and placed his hand at the small of my back. A spark of electricity exploded where he touched me and I gasped.

"Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?" he asked worry evident in his voice.

"No, it's nothing. I'm fine" I lied and stepped away from him and sat on a couch. The couch was so soft that it sank where I sat, giving me a pleasure of luxury.

"How about I take you to a tour around our house?" Harry asked Rose and flipped his hair back with his right hand. He gave Rose a dazzling that he was famous for and Rose literally melted in the spot I could tell.

"I would love to" she replied blushing and they were off again on their own. Louis got hold of Harry's wrist and whispered something in his ear and Harry glared at Louis in return. Louis laughed and sat from the couch across from me.

"What did you say to him?" I questioned curious.

"Oh, it's nothing" he waved his hand and grinned widely, his eyes crinkling at the sides.

"Tell me. I want to know." I demanded.

"I told him not to kill her with his eyes", he told me pretending it to be the truth.

"And how exactly did you say it?" the left side of my mouth quirked up in a small smile.

"Dude stop sending bullets at her with your eyes your killing her" he stated like it was obvious.

"That's why he glared at you? I don't believe you" I sat back.

"You have to" he mirrored my action and leaned back too.

"It's not the truth. Tell me." I said refusing to give up.

"Believe me you don't want to know"

"OK, seems like you said something really bad about my friend"

He nodded.

"Really? That bad?"

"So bad that you wouldn't want to hear it."

"OK, whatever"

"Guys, how about we play truth or dare after dinner?" Niall asked.

"Sounds good," Lara, said.

"Yeah, sounds good." I said and we headed to the dining hall without Harry and Rose.

A.N.

I'm really really sorry guys. this chapter is really short.

I'm trying my best.

Keep voting and commenting