Chapter Thirteen

"First, let's play some games and get something to eat and then we'll go for some awesome rides. OK?" I asked holding onto Harry's hand.

"Sure" he replied. I looked around to see if there was any interesting game. My eyes scanned the crowd and I noticed a game stall, which had no customers.

"Let's go there" I said and pointed at the stall.

"Your wish, my command" Harry said and held onto my hand tighter as we walked towards the stall and I was in cloud nine. My head felt so light and I felt like the happiest girl on the planet.

"You wanna play?" Harry asked me as he gave money to the old man.

"How many chances?" I asked the shopkeeper.

"Three" he replied.

"I'll place twice and you play once. Deal?"

"Deal" Harry agreed. The shopkeeper handed me the gun. I have to hit two aliens and Harry has to hit one. I steadied the gun in my hand and aimed at an alien. Of course, it all started to move. It was hard to aim at and took some time. I triggered the gun and it hit an alien.

"Yay" I squealed. Harry laughed." I shot an alien dead," I said laughing.

"Beginners' luck" Harry said smiling.

"No, wanna challenge?" I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"My pleasure"

"So, the deal is if I win, you owe me a wish. If you win, I owe you a wish. Ok?"

"Sounds great. The Deal is on, babe" he smirked.

I aimed at an alien and triggered the gun but I missed the target.

"No," I whined. "Yass" said Harry. "My chance" he said as he took the gun from me.

Harry aimed and triggered the gun and it did not even get anywhere near the target.

"I win" I exclaimed. Harry frowned.

"Let's play again. This time I get two chances and you get one," he said.

"OK, no problem. I am going to win anyway" He paid the shopkeeper and aimed again. He waited for a long time and triggered, he hit an alien. He turned to show me a 'v' symbol with his fingers and turned back again. This time also, he hit an alien and I groaned.

"You owe me a wish, you owe me a wish" he danced.

"I've got another chance," I pointed out as I took the gun from him.

I aimed for a long time, hoping to win this challenge.

"Want some help?" Harry asked as he placed his hands on my waist and breath hitched. I missed my target. Harry laughed in victory.

"That was cheating," I said as I turned to look at him and his face was inches from mine. My brain was clouded and I could not think straight.

"You owe me a wish," he whispered in my ear after getting a small bunny from the shopkeeper and pulling me along with me. I half-walked and was half-dragged by Harry.

"Slow down" I whined. He slowed down a bit and kept his right hand around me protectively and his left hand holding onto mine. I leaned into him happily.

"What do you wanna eat?" he asked.

"First, cotton candy and then some popcorn" I said.

"Okay" he said as he stopped in front of the food stall. He bought us a cotton candy and handed it to me.

We found an empty bench and sat down. Harry reached out and took some from the cotton candy and popped it into his mouth.

"Hey" I said.

"You won't share it with me?" he asked me pouting.

"Well, Okay, yeah. Enough with the pouting" I said. He gave me a breathtaking smile and my heart skipped a beat.

"I decided," he said after we finished eating the cotton candy.

"What?" I asked.

"My wish. I decided what I want to do with my wish," he said.

"O.....K. What do you want?" I asked.

"Let us go for a roller coaster ride," he said.

"First, tell me your wish" I said ignoring his statement of going for a roller coaster ride. I hate roller coaster rides, no, I despise it.

"That is my wish," he said laughing.

"What? No." I said.

"Yes" he said.

"No way. If you want to go, you go, I'll pay for you," I said.

"You don't have to pay for me. I want you to come with me," he said grinning.

"No, Harry. Please, I don't want to" I pleaded.

"A deal is a deal. Don't be scared. I'm here. Nothing wrong will happen. All through the ride, I'm gonna hold onto your hand tightly. I'll never let go. Come on. It'll be amazing. I will not let anything happen to you. OK?"

"OK" I said hesitantly, giving in.

"Come on, babe. I've got you," he said as we stood up.

There was queue standing for the ride. I started worrying, as we got closer to the counter. All the way, Harry held onto me and whispered encouraging words. Harry got two tickets and climbed in the seats. I refused to sit in the front row. Therefore, we were sitting in the middle.

Harry took my hand squeezed it reassuringly. "It's gonna be okay" he said.

'I wish' I thought. But I didn't say anything. I just nodded. I gripped Harry's hand tightly, more like, crushed his hand. We were told to fasten our seat belts tightly. I was so nervous to do anything. So, Harry did it for me.

"Rose, we don't have to, if you don't want to" Harry said worried.

"No, Harry. I want to" I lied.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure" I lied again. It was clear that he did not believe me but he didn't say anything.

The ride started slowly at first and then went downhill. I didn't want to scream. So, I tried my best to keep my mouth shut. I risked a glance at Harry and saw that he was enjoying it. That was enough for me to enjoy the ride. Suddenly, it went uphill and it was amazing. The view was awesome. But nothing compared to the handsome man sitting next to me.

A few seconds later, I found myself enjoying the ride. After a few minutes, the ride ended. Even though I enjoyed the ride, I was happy that it ended.

"Are you okay, Rosie?" Harry asked.

"I'm great. It was fun," I said honestly this time.

"See, I told you," he said grabbing my hand as we got up from our seats.

"Okay, now let's go get some popcorn" I said.

"Okay. Anything for my Rosie" he said as he pulled me along with him.

A.N.

I hope ya'll liked this chapter.

Question for the day: Your favorite singer or band other than 1D.

I like 5sos and the Vamps.

Leave your ans in the comments.

Pls vote and comment. Luv ya all sweetie pies <3