Chapter Fifty Three

"Babe, I'm hungry" Niall whined.

"Seriuosly Niall? Just after what we did?" I look at him with disbelief.

"What did we do?" he looks at me with amusement.

"Niall......." I groan emphasizing his name. He chuckles and pinches my cheek which I'm sure is bright red.

I shake my head at him and sit up pulling the sheets around me to hide my body from his lustful eyes. He tugs at my sheets and I look at him.

"Baby girl, I have an apetite for-"

"Don't" I cut him off. "Don't start again. I'm not in the mood."

"What do you mean you're not in the mood?" he asks me frowning.

"I mean that I'm not in the mood"

"Wow, you're sarcasm is overflowing" he frowns more deeply.

I giggle quietly before pinching his nose. "I was just kidding with you. I gotta start getting ready. I am going to my mother's house remember?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

He pouts and tries to make me lay down with but in vain.

"You actually thought that I was not in the mood, right? Wow, I should really act in a movie" I wonder out loud, trying to make Niall laugh.

"If I act in a movie it will obviously be a box office hit. With my looks and my fans, you know?" he smirks at me.

I sigh falling back onto the bed. "You may have great looks but you're not a very good actor" I point out.

He sits up with the help of his elbows on the bed and looks at me.

"What makes you say that?" he questions me.

"You think I don't know that you're hiding something from me?" I look at him. He looks taken aback by my question. He open his mouth like he wants to say something but decided against it and shuts it again.

"You're constantly worried about something. It is always on your mind, I guess, because most of the time you just zone out.You don't even pay attention to me. I know that something is troubling you. I don't wanna know what it is but I do wanna know that this won't do any damage to our relationship." I finish and my chest feels light coz I've been waiting for a long time to say that.

He tries to smile amd I can see that it is forced. I didn't expect us to have such a seriuos conversation after what we just did.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Darce. I didn't.."

"It's okay, Niall" I smile at him but he does not smile back this time.

He takes my hand in his and places it on his chest. "I know that I'm keeping it from you but I'm doing it so that you'll safe, Darcy. I couldn't bear to live without you." He whispered the last sentence and I felt my heart slowly melting. My lips curve at his deep words and I lean across him to press a gentle kiss on his lips. His fingers find my hair and he tugs at its roots. He kisses me harder. I pull back and he tries to attach our lips again.

"Not now, babe" I warn him.

"Then stop calling me babe" he groaned.

"Why? You don't like it?" I ask him and he gives me a playful glare.

"Answer me, baby" I tease him and he groans again before burying his face into the side of my neck. I laugh and he places his hand on my mouth to shut me. But I lick his hand intentionally.

"Ew, gross" he pulls a face at me and I laugh again before getting up from my bed.

I took my phone from the dresser. I logged onto my instagram account and was shocked to see that the news of Niall-Selena break-up was spreading like wildfire. I showed Niall my phone and he groaned before covering his head with the sheets.

"You gotta do something" I told him.

"I have too much on my plate right now" he groaned.

"I know. Just speak to her before things get serious"

"Okay" he sighed.

********

Niall's P.O.V.

"Shit, shit, shit. I shouldn't have said that. He will do something. He will seriously do something. He also knows about Darcy." I panicked pacing back and forth in the pavement.

"Maybe we could just give him the money?" I asked Harry.

"No, Niall. You just stood your ground. You can't back up like that, Niall. Besides, he is just threatening you. If you want, give Darcy a call" he says. I nod before quickly taking her phone out and dialing her number. The lump in my throat is growing bigger and bigger with every ring.

"Fuck, she is not answering" My panic is rising. I can't live, if anything happens to her. No, nothing will happen to her. But Gregg is a very bad man. He will do anything for money. And I don't he will hesitate to kill. He is already been to jail three to four times and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind going there again. He threatend me that he will kidnap my loved one. That is the problem, he did not say loved ones he said Loved one and that is why I'm panicking like hell over here.

"She went to her mother's house, Harry. Do you think she will be back by now?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure. Let's go check her apartment first" he said and I agree. We climb onto Harry's car and my fingers nervously tap on the seat all the way to Darcy's house.

My fear is not subsiding even after I see her car in the driveway. I quickly get down from the car and rush up the stairs and look at her door. My heart literally stops beating when the door is locked. She is not in the car and she is not here in her apartment.I'm pretty sure that she took her car to her mother's house. Then where the hell is she? Did they........?

No, no, she is safe. She has to be safe.

I quickly run down the stairs pondering over all the possobilities where she might be. Maybe she went to a nearby store to get something.

That must be it. I gotta search all the nearby stores. I try to call her again.

Damn it. She is not picking up.

When my feet touch the concrete, I'm shcocked when I see Harry holding a paper in his hand. He was looking at it intently. Something about the look on his face twisted my stomach. I didn't want to what it is but I have to know.

My feet autmatically carry me to the place Harry is standing. His expression is giving me a very bad feeling but I walk over to him before he can finish reading that paper and pluck it out of his hands.

'Niall-" he starts but I hold my hand up to him to silence him. He flinches slightly when I turn the paper over to read it. I take a deep breath before reading the content. Someone has written on the paper with black ink. I'm pretty sure it is not Darcy's handwritting. Harry's face is suddenly so pale. I read the letter and I wonder I haven't lost my shit yet.

We got your Darcy, Niall.Such a pretty girl. I take her in the place for your money.Think about all the things I can do to her. Give me the money and take your girl.Don't call the police, I won't gaurantee her life.

I can already picture that bastard smirking.

Fuck you, Gregg.

A.N.

Ta-da.

hey guys.

Whoops Darcy got kidnapped!!!!!!!!!

What's Niall going to do?!!!!

You gotta wait for the next chapter AND I didn't edit this chapter and the last one so forgive me for any mistakes.

Hope you'll like these two chapts.

With all my love,

L.S.