Chapter 20 Trial by Tri-armed Triathelon

Start from the beginning

"Are we trying to choke him?" I asked putting more in his mouth. "Sorry babe" I said. She kept shoveling and I kept pacing. All three of us were covered in this nasty disgusting green and blue mold covered food.

"Slow down!" Duncan yelled.

"Just a little bit more" I said putting the last of the food into his chipmunk looking cheeks.

I looked over to see Heather put the whole tray on Owens face making him eat most of the food. "The winners are Heather and Owen!" Chris said.

"Alright Owen! Way to go! You are one champion eater! What a team" Heather said hugging him.

"Uh thanks" He said. His stomach growled "Speaking of team work, how are you with toilet paper?" He asked as he dragged her to the bathroom.

We all went out to the dock and Chris waved the wimp key in our faces "Last chance for the tempting wimp key before part two!" Chris said.

"I Dare you" Duncan said glaring at LeShawna.

"What's the challenge Chris?" Geoff asked.

"On the beach you will find three canoes, one for each team, your challenge is to paddle your canoe while wearing hand cuffs, Hahaha, all the way to Boney Island. Once there, you will open a package that is waiting for you. GO!" Chris said as we all ran to the canoes.

"Nah uh, I'm riding in front babe, no arguments" I said to the girl and guy who were sending glares.

We got in the canoe and went off. Duncan and I were paddling but LeShawna wasn't doing a lot. "Come on paddle, Kayleigh and I are doing all the work here. Now paddle or I will throw you overboard" He said.

"Oh yeah? I don't think you are as tough as you sound, I think you talk a big game but underneath your nothing but a big cream puff" LeShawna said.

"Says who?" Duncan asked.

"I've got eyes, you've got it bad for Kayleigh" She said. Then she ratted me out "She told me about bunny" LeShawna said pointing at me.

"Aw man, LeShawna shut it" He said seriously. "And for you that was private." He said and started pouting.

We were a little late at getting to shore but we could still see what was going on. Heather and Owen got to shore first and opened the backpack and screamed at whatever they picked up. It looked like a tiki doll, well a part of it at least.

Chris was over head in a helicopter. "Welcome to the second part of the second challenge!" Chris said. "Back in episode eight your teammate Beth stole a boney island tiki doll" Chris said.

Gwen and Geoff pulled up "She said she returned that!" Gwen said.

"She lied, she broke it up and flushed it down the septic tank" Chris said.

"Eww!" Everyone said while Heather dropped the tiki doll.

"I know, the pieces in those packs need to be returned to the cave of treacherous terror, and you wanna do it double quick, cause the longer you have the doll, the worst your luck" Chris said. "Oh yeah, one of you has to piggy back the other" Geoff gasped as Duncan, LeShawna and I finally got to shore.

"Enjoy!!" Chris said as he flew away.

"Hop on cow girl" Owen said as Heather and him went off.

"I'll carry both of you, LeShawna and then Duncan got it?" I questioned and they both reluctantly agreed.

As we approached the cave Owen and Heather were running away.

"Oh yeah! We're in! Just a few more steps!" Duncan said then I stopped running as three gigantic beavers went in front of us.

"Or not" I said.

"Haha! You can take them Kayleigh!!" Duncan said

"Yeah come on!" LeShawna screamed "you got this girl."

I kicked two and the third ran away before I could even touch it. Duncan chucked the piece of the doll into the cave and I started off. We got back at camp and I was worn out Duncan and LeShawna climbed of and I fell to the ground exhausted but my arm was held up by Duncan's due to the hand cuffs.

Duncan picked me up and carried me to a table. We were in front of a table with a blanket over it. "And that's a point for the Gwen and Geoff dream team!" Chris said.

"Yes! That's my partner! High five!!" Gwen said as her and Geoff high fived.

"So been an awesome day huh? Moldy food fights, carnivorous beavers, but, its time for someone to win this thing" Chris said. "Point each for everyone todays final challenge" Chris said taking the cover off Heather and Owens table. Owen screamed. It was a bunch of heads carved out of wood of the people that got voted off.

"Relax, its just Eva, ew! Two Eva's, that is upsetting" Heather said.

"The totem pole of shame and humiliation, your task, assemble the heads in the order of which your comrades were voted out, unless, you want the wimp key!" Chris said. "Time for heads to roll" he said blowing the whistle.

"Ok I remember it was Ezekiel, then Noah then Eva" I said.

"Then Justin" LeShawna said as we started stacking the heads.

Then "Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Cody, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Trent, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, Izzy again and finally Veronica." I said while stacking my sisters head at the very top.

"We haaaave a WINNER! LeShawna, Kayleigh and Duncan That means anybody can get voted off tonight!" Chris said "Since it's a tie"

Elimination ceremony

"You've all cast your votes and made your decisions, the camper who does not receive a marshmallow tonight must immediately return to the dock of shame, to catch the boat of losers, that means, you are out of the contest, and you cant come back, ever. The first marshmallow goes to LeShawna. Next Duncan and Kayleigh" Chris said throwing us our marshmallows. "Four campers are left but only three marshmallows, next marshmallow goes to Heather, Owen. Yep that's one sure fire way to wipe a smile off a campers face" Chris said as Gwen and Geoff looked nervous. "Show them a plate with only one marshmallow on it" Chris said.

"Its cool, I had a good time" Gwen said standing up.

"What are you doing!? Your wrecking it!!" Chris yelled at Gwen. He pointed for her to sit back down and she did. "The last marshmallow of the night goes to Gwen. Geoff, its time for you to go bro" Chris said throwing it at him.

"What!? Are you guys all crazy!? Geoff is the nicest guy in the world!!" Gwen said.

"Yeah, bingo sister!" Duncan said.

"As if Heather could defeat nice" Owen said.

"The power of nice is huge! And were not worried about you in that department Gwen" Heather said.

"No sweat Gwen, ciao dudes!" Geoff said.

"Hey you better give me a hug first" I said as we hugged.

"I'll be rooting for ya Kayleigh don't let Heather win okay" He said as he went off.

"I Promise I won't let her stay any longer than I have to." I replied