A/N

Hey  guys! Just one more thing, my new story A Little More is up and ready for readers! So if you're interested and I haven't scared you away, go check it out. 

Its a lot different from Missing Wings. It doesn't have the same abuse in it and it's not heavy stuff like Missing Wings. I'm so stoked for it though and I hope you guys enjoy it! The description is below... 

♥Every one has their own safe place. A safe haven to go to when life gets too rough.

♦Elizabeth's just happens to be an old tree house in the woods behind her parent's house where she grew up. When Elizabeth sings to herself, but hears another voice singing with her, it sparks an interest to find out who this guy is.

♦Garner, who needs time away from the chaos with college and at home, goes for a walk in the woods next to the park him and his buddies hang out at. While walking he hears a soft voice. As he follows the sound, he notices an old, rickety tree house from which the sound is coming from. He sings along to the song But when he sees his school logo above the window of the tree house, he is determined to not let the stranger behind the voice share his secret of the love for singing and music.

Welp, that's all for now! Go check out A Little More and tell me what you think. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share with your friends! Thank you! 

xoxo, 

Daniella Nicole