Chapter 23 - I'm Sorry's and I Found You's

(A/N Like I said before, not all things I wrote are accurate when it comes to the police station and sayings/actions)

I put my hands up when he points it at me. This causes Officer Rodriguez to look over.

"What's going on here?" Rodriguez rushes over.

"This little shit kidnapped my best bud's daughter." John accuses.

"You're best friend abuses his stepdaughter," I shout.

"Enough," Rodriguez shouts over both of us. "Son, these are pretty big accusations you're making. Are you sure?"

"Positive," I say with fire in my eyes. 

"John Jameson, you are under arrest for helping an abuser and harboring information on an abused victim and abuse case and for threatening a minor by gunpoint," Rodriguez says and starts handcuffing Jameson and reads him off his rights. "You are being taken in for further questioning." (A/N: Like I said above)

I look back at Officer Moore. "How am I supposed to track my girlfriend now?"

"I know how to work this, son," Moore says and he continues what Jameson was doing.

"Alright, all you need to do is call her."

I nod and dial her number. It rings and rings and rings then goes to voicemail. I look at Officer Moore. He shrugs, "Call her again." And I do. About 3 more times before she finally picks up. "What?" She barks into the receiver.

"You left," I whisper.

"I did."

"Where are you?" I ask.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Jaxon."

"Damian." She returns. I sigh and I look at the officer. He just circles his finger telling me to keep going. "Let me come to you, baby."

"Just let me be, Damian." She sighs

"Jaxon, look, I'm really sorry about what I said. I was wrong to say that," I say.

"I'm sure you are, but I can't do this anymore. I can't keep fighting with you. It's not good for either of us. I don't want you to end up as collateral damage, in the end." Her voice sounds tight and I know she's trying to fight off tears. Collateral damage she said. 

"Baby, we can do it. Please just come home." I beg. It's quiet for a moment before I hear a voice that isn't Jaxon's. "If you say anything, I'll kill you right here, bitch. Hang up the phone, bitch." Phillip commands.

"I have to go." Jaxon squeaks

"Jaxon? What happened? Who's there?" But I already know when the line goes dead. Officer Moore looks at me. "What happened?" He asks.

"Phillip found her. He has her. He has my Jaxon. I have to go to her." I frantically say.

"Calm down, we have her coordinates. We got a read on her phone and we are tracking it, but it looks like she's moving and quick." He says and my heart drops to my stomach and I try not to throw up. "We'll find her. I need back up" he says into the station. "We have a possible kidnapping and who knows what else. I need all hands on deck, let's do this." He says and he grabs his gun and holsters it.

I'm right behind him. When we pass Officer Dorinda, I stop. "I'll take my bike and follow you but I'll be a second," I say to Officer Moore. He gives me a hard look. something in my eyes must've shown him that I wasn't going to stay back.  Finally, he nods and heads out the door.

"Do you have a phone book?" I ask.

She nods and gets one out from behind the desk. I look through it and find who I'm looking for.

I dial Big Joe's number.