IMPORTANT NOTE!!

Hey guys! I'm sorry to tell you that this is not an update. But this story is still a work in progress. I know where I want this story to go I just don't know exactly how to get there yet. But I'm working on it I promise! This note is to say that Missing Wings is on Hiatus for right now. I apologize again. Please don't abandon this story. And don't think I am either. I am not.

But in other news. I have another story I'm working on and I think you guys might like it, so if you want to check it out it's called A Little More. Here's the description:

"♥Everyone has their own safe place. A safe haven to go to when life gets too rough. ♦Elizabeth's just happens to be an old tree house in the woods behind her house. When Elizabeth sings to herself, but she hears another voice singing with her, it sparks an interest to find out who this guy is. ♦Garner, who needs time away from the chaos at school and at home, goes for a walk in the woods next to the park him and his buddies hang out at. While walking he hears a soft voice. As he follows the sound, he notices an old, rickety tree house from which the sound is coming from. He sings along to the song But when he sees his school logo above the window of the tree house, he is determined to not let the stranger behind the voice share his secret of the love for singing and music."

Let me know what y'all think. I LOVE YOU ALL.

Xoxo Daniella Nicole.