Chapter 8 - Maybe I Should Cry For Help

***WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS ALCOHOL USE, ABUSE, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, AND SELF-HARM AND THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERS TO SOME READERS. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ WITH CAUTION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

Damian POV

The annoying screech of my alarm clock wakes me. I hit snooze and rip it out of the wall and throw it across the room. "That bettered not been you alarm clock again, Damian Nicholas!" My momma yells from downstairs. I groan and roll over and put my pillow over my face.

Not five minutes later do I hear my bedroom door slowly creak open and then slowly shut. Giggles fill the small space and tiny feet pad softly pad against the wooden floor. Thing 1 AKA Delilah hushes Thing 2 AKA Duke. Then the padding of feet and giggles stop. I know what comes next.

"Boo!" Thing 1 yells and jumps on top of me followed by Duke. "Gotcha!" Delilah yells. Duke just sits there and doesn't say anything. I mentally sigh. I grab them and turn so I am pinning them down and then start tickling them. Their squeals and giggles erupt loudly. I tickle them some more and I am rewarded by their laughter getting louder.

"Alright! Alright, you three." Momma says, leaning against the bedroom door frame. "Damian if you do not get up and get ready for school right now, I will not hesitate to throw you out like that." She gestures to my black tank top and boxers. I don't even remember undressing...

"Now, get a move on, boy!" she teasingly yells. I open my mouth to protest but Momma cuts me off, "And don't you dare go to argue Damian Nicholas. You don't have to be on time but you do have to go." She puts her hands on her hips. "And if you don't go, you don't get to see that 'pretty girl' you talk about in your sleep."

I gape at her and my face heats up. I hate it when Momma make me blush. Momma chuckles and Delilah laughs. "Duke Kaine, Delilah May, get out so your brother can get dressed." They climb off the bed and run out of the room.

"You wanna tell me about that pretty lady?" Momma says walking into the room and picks up my dirty clothes to put in the hamper. She then comes over and sits on my bed, next to me.

"No, not really."

She brushes my non-gelled hair back and pats my face. "Okay. Then I won't force you to. But I am here if you need advice, someone to talk to or even just a condom." She chuckles.

"Momma!" I groan and look down.

"Kidding! Well mostly. But I'm still here if you need to talk, you know? I miss when you used to come to me about everything."

I sigh but don't say anything.

"Okay, Damian, get ready for school."

"Yes, Momma."

A/N: Don't get mad at me!! I know not much happened in this chapter but it's my story and I will write what I can. So I will update as soon I can for the next chapter! I promise.  xoxo Daniella Nicole