Chapter 19 Wawanakwa gone wild

Start from the beginning

"Beaver" Geoff said.

"Skunk?! eww gross i don't want to get sprayed with that nasty stuff." My sister whined loudly. I laughed and smirked at Duncan.

"Deer, yes! Bagging a doe!" Izzy said.

"Bear!? Are you kidding me!?" Heather complained.

"Its the only animal left" Chris said.

"These degenerates get cute little froggies and wee baby duckies and I'm supposed to catch a bear with my bare hands?" Heather complained again.

"You do get sixty seconds in the boat house to grab any equipment that might help" Chris said.

"Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it's going to be adequate. This is ridiculous!" Heather said.

"I don't think I've mentioned the penalty yet" Chris said.

"I dont care, Ill take it!" Heather said walking away.

"Loser cleans the communal washrooms" Chris said, we all gasped.

"Sorry, ahha, I think I ate too much of that delicious paste" Owen said farting.

"Alright campers you have just one minute in the boat house to grab your critter catching gear" Chris said.

We all went in the boat house looking for things to catch our animals. I grabbed a bat and a net. Duncan smirked when he saw me pick up the metal bat "Won't that harm it?" He asked.

"Injure possibly, depending on how hard I hit it" I said. He smiled and picked up a paddle.

He found a sledge hammer. "Um, your gonna trap a raccoon with a sledge hammer?" Gwen asked.

"You may wanna re think that" Heather said.

He put that down and picked up a chain saw. "Ha, thanks for the tip" Duncan said.

"Yeah thanks guys, try not to cut your face off" I said to Duncan with a smirk.

"I think everyone else should be the worried ones" He said starting it a little putting it near my face.

"Don't mess with that" I said shoving him a couple steps backwards.

"Ten seconds remaining!" Chris said sticking his head in. Izzy grabbed a bunch of boxes running out.

"Hahah! Excuse me, pardon! Coming through!" Izzy said.

"Is that legal? Did she just-ah!" Duncan said as Heather and Gwen ran into him, still fighting over the giant net. Gwen fell on her back and saw a bin with a picture of a duck on it.

"Duck bait, yeah, that'll work" Gwen said letting the net go making Heather fall into a bucket.

I laughed "Got everything?"

"Yep" Duncan said slinging the chain saw over his shoulder.

"You're crazy you know that right?" I asked smirking.

"Crazy for you" he said kissing my cheek as we went out of the boat house. Izzy was throwing things out of her box looking for something to use.

"Score! Tranquilizer gun!!" She said taking it out.

"Alright Izzy with that, I'm scared" I said.

"Guys look!!" Izzy said pointing it towards us.

My sister walked out holding a skunk trap, 'how the hell?' i wondered but then Izzy shot her with a tranquilizer dart and when i saw the amount of liquid in the dart i knew she wouldn't wake up for 6 or so hours which would make it near impossible for her to win.