double standards ✌🏾

I hate myself cuz I'm not even feeling this whole book anymore tbh 😒 idk what I wanna do with my life 🤦🏾‍♀️ enjoy tho 🤷🏾‍♀️💓

PSA: if you're homophobic, kill yourself. And record it. And before you die, send it to me. It's 2017. Innocent black individuals are dying and you're worried about what niggas do wit other niggas in the bedroom. Re-evaluate your life. I hope your mother is proud 🙂

******************
I woke up to the vibration of my phone on the nightstand. I groaned, reaching for it and answering without checking the ID. "Yea?"I answered. "Chris?"I heard my mothers voice, worry evident. "Chris, are you ok? I know it's early but I kept thinking about your message and I couldn't help but call. What's wrong, are you in trouble?"she rambled.

"Nah, ma, I'm good."I chuckled, getting out the bed and walking into my bathroom. "What'd you wanna talk about then?" I sighed before explaining what happened the last night with Kira. But kept it kinda censored, since she was my mom. "Oh jeez"she said once I finished. "Are you alright?" "I mean, yea I guess. It's still kinda processing."

"Well, what are you gonna do?" "What you mean what am I gonna do? There's nothing to do."I said, walking back into my room but stopped abruptly once there was slight movement in my bed. "I think you should try and talk to her about it. Not saying you should get back together, if that's not what you wanna do, but at least sit and have a conversation about what happened and why it happened, you know?"

I heard her but I couldn't say anything. "Chris?" I still couldn't say anything. "Christopher Maurice, can you hear me?" There was movement once more but this time, the person sat up and smiled at me. My eyes widened and so many things ran through my head. "Yea, ma, imma uh imma call you back, ok?" "Um ok, sure. Make sure you call me, Chris." "Yea yea. Love you. Bye."I said, quickly disconnecting the call.

"What the fuck you doin in my bed?"I asked, setting my phone back on the nightstand. He laughed. "Forreal, Chris? What the fuck were you doing calling me at 12am?" I shut my eyes, shaking my head. "Why the fuck are you in my bed, Jorge?" He scoffed, flipping the cover off him to expose his very naked body. "Yo, what the fuck"I mumbled, turning around so my back was facing him.

"Trust me, if I had the energy and if my ass didn't hurt, I'd go into full detail as to why I'm in your bed, honey. But due to the open box of magnums on the dresser and the fact you standing there blessing my eyes with the beautiful form of your pleasure stick, I think you'd be able to draw conclusions of why I'm here."he smiled, eyeing me up and down.

I looked down and I was indeed exposed. I quickly went to my drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers, slipping them on. He laughed, reaching for his clothing which was scattered over the floor. "I uh I think you should leave."I said, rubbing my temples. He looked back at me with a sly smile on his face. "Really? I haven't even made you breakfast yet." "Fuck breakfast, yo. You gotta leave. Now." He huffed putting the rest of his clothes on.

He strutted over to me after putting his shoes on. He began to rub his hand over my chest and down my stomach. "You may not remember but I'll never forget. Just know you're gonna miss me." He lightly traced his fingers over my print then began to walk out, but not before smacking my ass. "You're gay, get over it."he called out.

I could feel the food I haven't even eaten yet began to regurgitate and my head began to pound. I went and sat on the bed, rubbing my temples. "That nigga lyin like shit, I'm not gay the fuck."I laughed to myself. I looked around the room and saw the box of opened condoms on the dresser. My heart started racing as I continued to look around. I saw a used condom on the floor and suddenly everything came back to me.

************
Sorry it was short, I didn't know how else to end this, plz don't flame me 😬💀 um I don't plan on writing a part 3 because uh I would like to say this was self explanatory 🤷🏾‍♀️ but if y'all want another part I guess I'll figure something out 😌

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request, share this book, and follow me 🙂 or don't, you know how that goes 😴 and feel free to pm me anytime of the day, I'm always available and I give great advice 😭💯

~Midas 🌸

Q: FMK: Algee, Elijah, Woody (had to do another one 🤷🏾‍♀️)

A: Marry Woody of course 🙄💍, Fuck Algee 🤤, Kick it wit Elijah 💀😊 because Elijah is deadahh funny af 💯 to me at least 🤷🏾‍♀️