D O U B L E S T A N D A R D S

Double standards suck gluteus maximus, let's stop guise 🙂 happy pride 🤗🏳️‍🌈 (I'm late, it's all good 😭) but enjoy 💓 and sorry for the slight spam, I know y'all annoyed 🤦🏾‍♀️

PSA: he's not famous in this

*************
C H R I S P O V 👅

"Bae, I'm finna go to the store. You want something?"I jogged down the stairs, entering the living room where my keys and my girlfriend sat. "Hmm"she hummed, still scrolling through her phone. I picked my keys up off the coffee table, stuffing them in my sweatpants pocket along with my wallet and phone.

"Kira, come on, now"I sighed, impatiently. "Vanilla Oreos, please?"she laughed. "Ight"I said heading towards the front door. "Wait"she called out before I could leave, entirely. "What?" "You didn't give me a kiss."she pouted. I chuckled, walking back over to the couch and leaned down to kiss her. "I love you."she smiled. "I love you, too."

~La Walmartá 🏪~

I parked, getting out my car, locking it as I walked towards the entrance. It was around 9 or 10pm and I had the munchies. Fortunately for me, there were like a handful of cars in the parking lot, therefore I could get in and out.

I grabbed a buggy and walked in, going straight for her Oreos so I wouldn't forget. I went around the food section a couple times, not really looking for anything in particular, just throwing stuff in that I felt like I wanted. This went on for about 10 to 15 minutes or until I realized that half the buggy was full.

I walked towards the self checkout but saw it was closed. "What the hell"I mumbled, continuing to walking to an open lane so I can check out. There were two open. The first one had one person in it but they had hella stuff. The second had like three people but they had about a handful of items. "Fuck it"I said to myself, standing behind the person with hella shit.

I wasn't even standing there 5 minutes and I was already getting pissed. Sooner or later, the lady was done and got her receipt and got the hell on. I began to load my stuff on the conveyor belt then stood in front of the card swiper thing (what's it called ? 😭) and waited for dude to finish ringing everything up.

"Hi, how are you?"he said, scanning the stuff. "Fine, and you?"I responded. "I'm good."he said, making me look up at him to see him biting his lip at me. "That's good."I said, awkwardly, looking back down. "Whats your name?"he asked. "Chris"I said, really wanting to get the fuck out of here. "Hey, Chris. I'm Jorge." "Wassup." "You throwing a party or something, Chris?"he smiled. "Uh, nah, just chillin wit my girl."I slyly smiled back, tryna turn whatever the hell this is all the way down.

"Oh, oh ok. Your total is 37.75." I swiped my card and typed in the code before my receipt started printing. He took it from the printer thing and wrote something on it. I looked and there was a number, his I'm guessing, and his name with a heart. I laughed, looking up at him. "Umm"I trailed off, not knowing what to say and not wanting to be rude at the same time. "Whenever your girl is acting up, you should hit my line with yo fine ass."he winked biting his lip. Oh my God.

"Uh, nah, man, I'm straight. Um thank you, though."I said, loading the bags into the buggy. "Awl, come on, Chris, be fun. You'll never learn know to swim if you never get in the water."he smirked. "No, thank you, black people don't swim. And even if I would consider it, I have a girl. I'm all good, man." He pouted as I started out.

"Well just think about it, ok?" I rolled my eyes, heading towards the exit. "Sure."I said, hoping that would end the conversation. "You have a good night now, daddy." I shook my head, walking out the store faster towards my car. I opened the truck, loading in the snacks I just purchased then closed the trunk, rolling the buggy to the stand. I got in my car and rode home.

~La Cribé 🏠~

"Baby, you will not believe what just happened."I laughed to myself, walking in the house. I set my keys on the table next to the door and started for the kitchen, to put the bags down.

"Oh, shit, Chris!"Kira yelled once I walked in the kitchen. You would think the sight of three women fucking on your kitchen counter would turn a nigga on but I just didn't know how to feel. Either way it went, this was cheating. Period.

"Who are they?"I managed to get out, calmly might I add. I looked at the other girls and noticed they were twins. I can't even pull twins so now I'm pissed as well as confused as fuck. "Um they're uh I just I uh I don-"Kira stuttered before being interrupted by one of the twins. "Um I'm Kai and this my sister, Jai. You must be Chris."she smiled, trying to brighten the mood.

I raised my eyebrow at her then looked to Kira who was on the verge of tears. "I think y'all should leave."I said. "Yea, I think y'all should leave. I'm sorry"Kira sniffed. I scrunched my face up. "Uh bitch you, too, the fuck."I sarcastically laughed. She looked to me in disbelief. "Really, Christopher? After all we been through?" I chuckled. "Ion think you should be the one saying that, lil mama. You can come back and get ya stuff tomorrow. You can even have ya Oreos, you just gotta get the fuck up outta here."

Her lip trembled as tears roll down her face. "Fine"she mumbled, leaving the kitchen to go upstairs and hopefully get her stuff. In the meantime, the twins dressed themselves and waited at the front door for Kira. She came back downstairs with dry tears on her face and a suitcase full of clothes and shoes. "Are you seriously doing this, Chris? We can work something out baby."she begged, fresh tears appearing. I looked at her, biting my lip. Her face lit up, in hope that I would give in.

"The oil light came on in your car, I forgot to tell you. Maybe you wanna get that checked out. You take care of yourself, Kira. Y'all too."I smiled, looking between all of them. I opened the door for them and watched as Kira broke down in tears leaving with the twins. I sighed, closing the door and locking it.

I went to the living room and plopped down on the couch, running my hands over my face. I pulled my phone out texting my mom, telling her we needed to talk and to call when she woke up, knowing she was never up at this time. I sat, thinking about everything that just happened. And what happened before then, at the store. I pulled the receipt from my pocket and stared at the number. Laughing, I threw it on the table and sat back.

I stared at the receipt for about 5 minutes, contemplating on if I really honestly should do this. "Fuck it"I said to myself, reaching for it and my phone. I put the number in and sighed before calling.

"Hello?" "Jorge?" "Yea, who is this?" "Uh, it's Chris."
******************

This was different 🙊 I thought about this while I was eating pasta 😌 part two ? Yay or nay ?

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request, and whatever else goes here. Y'all comments really make me happy, honestly truly 😊 shoutout to lul mama who I was talking to earlier, yous woke af 😉

~Midas 🌸

Q: what would you do if you were a boy for a day ?

A: I stg I would Rollie with no underwear in just some basketball shorts all mfn day man 💯