W E L C O M E T O B O M P T O N

Imma stop doin the objective tings cuz it's giving away my mojo☹️

Chris POV👅❤️

"Aye, Chris, bruh, you sleep, blood?"Red asked through the phone after I answered it. I sighed deeply. "Nah, nigga, I'm wide awake at 4 in the fuckin morning just walking through the park feeding birds and shit."I said, sarcastically. "Bro, look, that nigga Soulja Boy came and ran through the trap, yo. Finessed all our shit, blood." "What the fuck you mean he ran through?"I asked, becoming more awake by the second. "And why the fuck you calling me wasting fuckin time when you could be going after that nigga?"I yelled, getting out of my bed and going through my dresser draws for a shirt.

"Man, niggas already after that. Me, Slim, and Shorty had to stay in case somebody else pull up." I smacked my lips, pulling shoes on. "It's just y'all there?" "Uhhh"he trailed. "Aye, Slim, who else here?"he yelled out. A few seconds later, he came back to the phone. "Yea, it's just us." "I'm on the way. Y'all niggas better be ready when I get there."I said and ended the call.

~The Trap~
I walked in and saw Red, Slim, and Shorty waiting in the living room. "Y'all ready?"I asked, walking towards the kitchen to get a bottle of water. "Yea, but before we bounce...Slim gotta tell you sum."Shorty said, pushing Slim up. "Nigga, you said yo bitch ass was gone do it."Slim said to Shorty. "Well, now yo bitch ass gone do it."Shorty retorted, shrugging. "Can y'all stop being some bitches and say wassup so we can dip?"I said, impatiently.

"Look, uh, Chris, they got yo girl, man."Slim said and I looked at him, highly amused. "Nigga, ion got time for jokes, yo. Let's go."I laughed, walking towards the door. "It's not a joke, blood. Look."Red said walking up to me with his phone. He showed me the picture of Soulja and his homies outside her house. At this point my blood started to boil. Without another word, I stormed outside the house and to the red lambo. It's one thing to steal my shit but messing wit my girl is on a whole new level of how he got me fucked up.

Lil dude done did his dirt of talking all that big boy shit and claiming hoods and all that shit. I was all good wit a fight but now he took it entirely too far. But we gone see who really come out on top. Welcome to Bompton.
****************************
Im actually so proud of this yo idk know what to do😭
But there will most definitely be a part two coming your way. And FYI I DO NOT bang🏌🏾I'm most definitely not a blood. I know about gangs and allat and even if I were to bang, I'd be crippin foo💙but yea I'm a holy Christian purified person so none of that tom foolery😅

But yea, fw me. Vote, comment, request and allat. If you want. You already know what it is😘

~Amari💜

Q: do you prefer your natural hair or weave? (If you wear it of course)

A: Though I do have good natural hair, I very much so prefer weave because I do not like taking care of my hair🤷🏾‍♀️and bundles just make me happy😊💀

I also had a great bday for anyone who cared but I was extra bummed cuz they lost to bitch ass greenbay and my baby was mad☹️but you know life goes on😌think positive and positive things will happen💜until next year🤷🏾‍♀️💕