O N E H E L L O F A N I G H T

Saleem💋

+ the fit🤘🏾💜 (@uchenna_)***********************"Ok, so who am I sitting by?"I asked, scrolling through my timeline, as I continued to get my hair curled

***********************
"Ok, so who am I sitting by?"I asked, scrolling through my timeline, as I continued to get my hair curled. "Well, we had to make a few adjustments, since your original placement was beside Rihanna but due to the incident that happen las-"one of the assistant show producers explained, making me roll my eyes. "Yes, I know what happened, sir, I was involved. Now, could you please be a doll and answer my dear question."I sarcastically smiled.

"Oh, um, you're seated next to, um, Teyana Taylor and um"he stumbled, probably shooken. I usually a totally nice, chill, relax, down to earth person but I'm not feeling it today and anybody can get. "For fucks sake, Toya, please."I said to my manager, rubbing my temples. "Would you mind showing me her seat, please?"Toya asked the dude, standing from the couch. "Oh, yes ma'am."he quickly responded, leaving the room.

"Damn, Saleem."my hairstylist, Benjamin, laughed. "The hell wrong with you?" "I'm not for it today."I chuckled, looking at the mirror, to my reflection. "I have a killer migraine. This girl got one more time to talk about how "bomb" her pussy is, like bitch I don't give two mu'fuckin blowjobs about yo shit, good for fuckin you. And I slick don't even wanna be here. Everybody knows BET ain't good for shit but it's black television so you know niggas gone pull the fuck up. I'm truly over it. Ion even mean to go off on people or nun like that cuz I truly hate bein rude but I'm just over it."I ranted, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Aye, but guess what tho."he said, finishing off on my hair and letting me stand up. "What?"I asked, grabbing my phone, preparing to walk to be seated. "You nominated for 8 awards, best believe yo pussy pops severely, and girl you look good. Don't worry bout a damn thing, honey. Now, gone and enjoy yaself, baby. Tell Teyana I said hey."he smiled, waving me off. I returned the smile, shaking my head and walking out the dressing room to be seated.

Once I got there, very few people were sat. I saw Justin Bieber and his lil boo sitting towards the middle. It didn't surprise me that he was here for some reason. Big Sean and Jhene were walking hand in hand to their seats. Everyone else either worked there or they were the regular audience. I took my seat and sighed, knowing it was gonna take forever to start.

"Saleem, baby, you gotta go walk the carpet, doll."Toya said, tapping my shoulder. "For why? Did they walk the carpet?"I said, annoyed. "Yes, and they took pictures and did the little interviews. Well, Justin didn't, but you will so let's go. Now." I deeply groaned and risen from my seat to follow her to the noisy, A-List filled BET carpet.

"Can I just take pictures and go? I don't feel like walking this shit."I quietly said to Toya. She rolled her eyes. "You doin at least three interviews, Saleem."she said and I nodded. We waited for Kehlani to finish her pictures so I could take mine. "Oh, Saleem! Saleem! Over here! Can y'all take some together?"someone yelled and Kehlani looked over at me and smiled. I returned and stood next to her. "Loose the attitude. Don't make me look bad."Toya said to me before I walked off.