H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y

I sat outside on my balcony. It was about 5am. I haven't been to sleep yet. I was really setting myself up for failure, knowing I had to work in 3 hours. I truly ain't give a damn though. The weed I been saving for this exact moving got the best of me. Followed by the next blunt I rolled myself. Followed by the next one. I wasn't as gone as I wanted to be. In reality, I was waiting for Chris to come and join me since smoke secessions are always best enjoyed with him.

"Why you not sleep?"he laughed, sliding the screen door opened, taking in my scenery. "And why you bumping this nigga? The hell you got goin on?" Fire and Desire by Drake played from my phone which lie on the small round black table on the right side on the chair where I was sitting. I shrugged, passing him a pre rolled blunt. "Just one of those days"I exhaled smoke, looking out at the sunset. I heard him chuckle and he sat in the chair adjacent to mine.

"You was waiting on me?"he asked, lighting his blunt. I laughed. "Nah, I'm always out here and back in before you come home. I just...got stuck."I shrugged, inhaling this time. "For 9 hours, bae? Nah, yo ass was waiting on me."he laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Aye don't you got work?" I nodded. "Ion give a fuck either." "And you be talkin bout I'm gone get you fired." "You are gone get me fired. Hell, I'll be damned if I get myself fired before you do with ya nasty ass." "But ion never hear yo equally nasty ass complaining about it, do I?" "Shut the fuck up." "Catch this dick, how bout that?" "You so goddamn lame, Chris, I swear."I laughed along with him.

"But nah forreal, you need to take yo ass to sleep. I'll handle these for you."he smiled, referring to the blunts. "I'll fuck Trump before I let you smoke my shit." "I let you smoke my shit all the time." "Well that's you. We two different people shawty."I laughed. "You foul. Thought you loved me." "Love no hoe, baby. Gotta learn the rules of the game before you try to play." "I'm emotionally devoted to you. I made that shit public. Every single part of you is for me. I'm not worried about nobody else. You got me fucked up, down, back, forth, and sideways if you think you not finna say you love me." "Love you." "Like you mean it." "Christopher, I love you so so so sooooo much and we'll be together forever." "Aw, baby, I love you, too."he gushed, leaning over to kiss me. "You a straight fool."I laughed shaking my head.
**************************
It's short, I know. I wrote it. But I guess it's a lil sum sum for v-day. It was intentionally for today but coincidences happen🤷🏾‍♀️

Happy Valentines Day❤️love you guys

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request and what not.

~Amari💜

Q: what y'all doing for Valentine's Day? Or if you not doing nothing, what you get?

A: I'm getting high🤷🏾‍♀️and my lil baeby boo ting NOT MY BOYFRIEND bought me candy and chocolate strawberries and Zaxbys😌but ion fw Valentine's Day so yea😭