Y O U T R Y N A F L A M E ?

Real Life Question: who else y'all want in them lil group chats shits? Frfr comment‼️ and request also💘

*your name shall be Ramoni💜

And FYI I apologize to his mother💀I wasn't talking about her specifically. If you've ever been in roast session, you'd understand😬

***************
"Can you just chill out and let me talk for once. Like you always fuckin trippin, Ramoni, for real."he sighed, not taking his eyes off the flat screen that showcased 2k17. "I oughta break that fuckin game."I pushed his head. "I mean seriously, Jr, you talm bout some chill out and let you talk and shit but you don't even have nun to say cuz yo ass not even listening to me!" "Who the hell you yellin at?"he laughed.

"You, nigga! I'm not talking to the bitch you was wit last night!"I yelled, fed the fuck up. "I wasn't wit no bitch, girl, chill out!"he raised his voice, still focused on the game. "Oh, right, yo gay ass was prolly wit a nigga."I rolled my eyes, sitting on the opposite couch, getting on my phone.

I suddenly heard silence, making me look at the tv. I saw the game paused and I looked over at him to see him staring a hole into me. "Fuck you say?"he asked, putting the controller down. At this point, the average female would say nothing and continue to go about her female and he woulda said I thought so and went about his, but I ain't no weak bitch and mama ain't raise one.

"D-d-did I s-s-stutter nigga I said yo gay ass was prolly wit a nigga the fuck. Ion know why you said that shit like I wasn't gone say nun. Who the hell you thought I was?"I laughed, proceeding to go on my phone. He laughed, standing from his spot on the couch and walking over to me. "Boy you better sit yo ass down somewhere."

"Oh you wanna be bold and shit now you scared? You better pipe yo hoe ass down."he laughed. I scrunched my face up, setting my phone down. "Yo mama quarterback built ass a hoe the fuck." "Oh you tryna flame? Nigga yo daddy Whoopi Goldberg lookin ass a hoe, too, the fuck." "Don't talk about my daddy." "Don't talk about my mama."

"Imma talk about whoever the fuck I want to. Ole snap into a slim jim faceass nigga." "I know you ain't talkin wit ya struggle ponytail. Ole I cut all my hair off, it was longer than this faceass nigga." "You annoying."I rolled my eyes, and he laughed pulling me into him. He kissed the top of my head, hugging me.

"I'm sorry, mama, but I had to get on ya ass."he chuckled and I laughed. "Shut up cuz popular vote I won." "Ain't nobody else here. No you didn't." "Negro I said I won, I won." "Rock paper scissors." "For?" "Uh...head?" "You're gross." "You was gone ask for some anyway. That's the only reason you was annoying me."

"Yea ok whatever."I rolled my eyes, walking out the living room and upstairs. "So you still want it or...?"he yelled out, running up the stairs.

****************
#weak. I wasn't even trying y'all I'm sorry🤦🏾‍♀️I'm mfn tied🙄

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request and allat. Or don't🤷🏾‍♀️

~Amari💜

Q: yall listen to Trevor Jackson? If so, favorite song?

A: yessss that's daddy😛💍 (#4😬😭) but ion have a favorite favorite cuz all of them lit🤷🏾‍♀️but Here I Come be on repeat😍😍

Go watch American Crime on Netflix tho‼️it's lit chips🤙🏾