E P I S O D E 3

Episode #3: Wet Dream Prank on Boyfriend

I didn't know what I wanted to do for Odell so I didn't do anything😬sorry Odell girls🤦🏾‍♀️but I don't feel like going in order atm and it will stay out of order until further notice. Plus, I feel like O gets all the good images and Chris is just there cuz it's his turn so...I'm don't here. Sorry.

Enjoy🙂

(Ps LISTEN TO, STREAM, REQUEST ETC PRIVACY BY CHRIS BROWN ON EVERYTHING YOU CAN FIND IT ON‼️)
****************
"Wassup y'all."I sighed, laughing silently. "It is currently 5am and Chris is sleep."I whispered. "Which is why I'm so quiet. I'm in the bathroom by the way. But while I was urinating, I thought, this would be the perfect time to prank his ass right the hell back. So, as you can see by the title, in going to do the wet dream prank."

"Here, there's a bottle of water in which I will pour on the bed and on him. Luckily, he is a heavy sleeper so he won't hear the water or very much feel it. How will he wake up, you might ask? Well you'll just have to wait and see, darlings. You already know how we rockin team Vanni. Stay takin dubs, det mufuckin way. Alright, imma go set the camera up in his room and let's get it poppin."

I grabbed the camera from the bathroom sink and turned the bathroom light off before quietly making my way in the room. I set the camera on his dresser which lay in front of his bed and hid it behind some smaller objects. I went back in the bathroom to retrieve the water and made my way to the bed. I pulled back the cover on the side I was laying on and began to gently pour the water on the bed, in case he did wake.

I then poured some on my bottom half and splashed some on Chris's exposed stomach. I set the water bottle on the side of the bed and got in the puddle, laughing to myself. "Shit"I said under my breath at the coldness, my back facing his body. This made Chris stir and I mentally cursed myself again. Thankfully, he didn't wake up. When I got in the bed, I threw the cover over me and decided to wait a while before I did anything else.

"Mmmm"I began to moan, trying not to laugh at the headassery being performed. "Uhhh mmmm"I moaned louder before feeling Chris's position change. I did it again and felt his sit up on his elbows. I could feel him looking at the back of my head and I laughed but quickly played it off.

"Mmm Trey"I laughed, knowing it would piss him off, more than he already was since I woke him up. "Yooo"he groggily dragged, pulling the covers off him. "Yes baby right there mmm"I moaned, making his sit up right. He then started to shake me to "wake me up". I didn't move the first time. "Giovanni"his obviously tired voice sound. "What?"I groaned to him. "Why the fuck is it wet, yo? And why the fuck you moaning that nigga Trey name in yo sleep? Nah, fuck at that, ion even give a fuck right now, why the fuck is it wet? What time is it?"he pressed, searching the bed for his phone.

I sat up and pulled the cover off me, looking down in surprise. "Chris"I said, disgusted. "What did you do?" He stopped the search for his phone and slowly looked up at me. "Nigga, what the fuck could I do on yo side of the bed...while you on yo damn side of the bed, Giovanni!" I suppressed my laughter by biting my lip and fake thinking.

"Damn"I sighed out. "It was a dream then." He looked at me. "That felt so real."I smiled, closing my eyes. "Yo, bruh, what is this, that's all I wanna fuckin know? Is this cum? This can't be no damn squirt. You ain't never squirted in yo life and I'll be damned if a nigga who used to have cornrows make you squirt in a dream, G, I swear." "It was just so...big. And good. And satisfying. And just oh my god."

"Chill out, cuz you really pissin me off." "What did I do?" "Fuck you mean, Vanni? You sitting here talkin bout how good this nigga dick is, in my house. You know how disrespectful that shit is? You don't hear me talkin bout some other bitch ass or titties or how good some other hoe pussy is, do you?"

"Christopher, it wasn't real, baby, it was a dream. I can't control dreams." "And I understand that, Giovanni, which is why I ain't gettin on you about it. I'm sayin the way you talkin bout it don't swing well wit me. Look, fuck it, ion even give a damn no more. Hell, ion even know what time it is. Imma just go take a shower. Change this shit."he said, making his way towards the bathroom. When the door closed and the shower turned on, I laughed, hopping out the bed and getting the camera off the dresser.

"Is that how I wanted that to go?"I asked aloud, walking towards the bathroom door. I opened it and turned the camera towards him, who was in the mist of taking his shirt off. He saw the camera and made a face which made me laugh. "Issa prank."I said, sitting it on the counter, facing it towards us while he turned the shower off. "What?"he asked. "What what?" "How is this a prank? That doesn't even make sense."

"It makes perfect sense. It's just water, dude. So freakin over dramatic."I rolled my eyes. "Hell nah! Put yourself in my position. You get woken up at 5 something in the morning to a wet fuckin substance on you and yo girl moanin a whole other nigga name while she sleep. Y'all would be pissed the fuck off, too. That was not over dramatic. That was stupid." "...but I got yo ass so it doesn't matter. Like this video, share it, all that jazz. Subscribe to us if you are not. Team Vanni in the comments, you already know. Handing out L's for free, that's jus-"

"Girl, shut yo ass up. Don't even worry about it cuz imma get yo ass back. Period. Yeah ok you got me, that shit was cute. But ion do cute. See, next time imma co-" "Boy, shut yo ass up. Anyway, we'll see all y'all beautiful people next week with a new video. Bye!"

****************
PSA‼️‼️please please pleaseeeeeee🙏🏾start requesting personals or anything else you wanna see🤘🏾like who you wanna see in the group chats or if you wanna be in them👀what challenges or pranks or whatever for the CB series🤙🏾what song preferences to do🎧it really helps to update faster and it keeps me busy🤷🏾‍♀️it's greatly appreciated💘

Fw me. Vote, comment, request and all that good stuff. Please?😬

~Amari💜

Q: what's your take on the Trey vs. August thing? Cuz I care, really🙂

A: ...Order Tremaine the Album, it's lit chips🤘🏾. Listen to Drugs by August Alsina, it bangs👌🏾.