I O N W A N N A L E A V E

Pic in the media^😩😍😍💍

I'm shaslackin, Issa sad case☹️

*your name shall be Vanessa💜*

***********
Odell POV💍
"Baby, I gotta go, come on now."I laughed, tryna push her off me. "No, you don't."she whined, climbing on top of me. "Vanessa"I sighed, placing my hands on her hips and moving her to the side. I then proceeded to get off the bed to find my shoes before she hopped off and jumped in front of me, pushing me back on the bed.

"Oh my God"I sighed as she straddled me, giggling. "Stop tryna leave me." "I have practice, Nessa. Ion wanna leave but it's my job." She poked her lip out, wrapping her arms around my neck. "I'm coming back, baby, I promise."I said, kissing her bottom lip. "It's just a couple hours." "That's too long."she whined, kissing me again. And again and again.

The last time she did it, she didn't pull back. She licked my lips, making me unintentionally open my mouth for her to slip her tongue in. She then began to slowly grind on me while letting out small moans every here and there which again unintentionally turned me on.

Without breaking the kiss, i leaned back on the bed, her still on top of me. My hands traveled from the back of her thighs to her ass and I slapped it, resulting in her squealing followed by a small laugh. "You get on my nerves."I said against her lips. She just smiled in response. I swiftly flipped us over and we continued to kiss.

She reached down to the hem of my shirt and began to take it off, stroking my abdomen (faceass) in the process. I pecked her lips before moving to her neck, licking and sucking. She moaned, rubbing her fingers through my curls. I lifted her shirt and left a trail of kisses from her neck to her stomach to the top of her black Victoria Secrets. Before I could go any further, I heard my phone ring. I looked up at her from my position and she searched for my phone.

Once she found it, she looked at me and I laughed. "Wassup?"I asked. She turned the phone towards me and the caller ID read my coaches name. I chuckled, standing to retrieve my phone. She handed it to me and I answered.

"Hello?" "Beckham, where are you?" "My fault, coach. I just got caught up wit some stuff. I'm on the way." "That's extra laps you know." "Yea, yea I got it." "You're lucky I'm still letting you play, Beckham. This is happening one too many times. You wanna explain what's going on?" "Uh"I trailed off, looking to Vanessa who smiled to herself while playing in my hair. "Not necessarily." "So it's personal?" "Well"I said uneasily. "Never mind that. Just get your ass here. And don't let it happen again." "It won't." "Good. Be here in 30 or suffer the consequences." "Yes, sir." With that he ended the call.

"Yo ass gone get me fired, I swear."I said to her. I sat on the side of the bed, contemplating on if I wanted to go have another "I will suspend you" conversation or if I wanted to stay and fulfill my new needs. She laughed, crawling behind me and wrapping her arms around my torso. "I'm sorry, papi."she said, kissing my exposed shoulder. "He said you got 30 minutes. I think you should start leaving, baby."

I looked back at her. "First you telling me you don't want me to leave now you do."I joked, putting my shirt back on as she laid back on the bed. "I don't want you to leave but you gotta do what you gotta do. Ion want you to get suspended or fired for real." I finished putting my shoes on and grabbed my keys and my phone.

She followed me downstairs to the front of the house where the door was. "Where's your bag?"she asked. "In the car." "You need water?" "I'm straight." "You got everything?" "Yea mom thanks."I said sarcastically and she laughed, rolling her eyes. She walked over to the door and opened it but I just stood there admiring her half naked body.

"Odell, get out."she laughed and I sighed dramatically. "Ion wanna leave."I whined, walking up to her. I snaked my arms around her waist and kissed her neck lightly. "Baby, you have to."she said, sweetly, pushing her ass on my already hard shit. "You not making it no better."I laughed and she shook her head. "O, imma be here when you get back. Imma have this same energy, too. It's ok." "No, it's not. They barely let me in the game anyway they don't need me like you do." "Odell Cornelius (is that how you spell it?) Beckham Jr, go the fuck to practice 'fore you not get none at all." "Ight."I groaned, turning her around so we were face to face.

I kissed her a couple times but I never let it get too deep to avoid the previous situation. "You not making it better for yourself, papi."she said, biting my bottom lip. "I know."I said, kissing her for the last time. "Odell, go."she laughed, opening the door and pushing me out of it. "I love you."I said, leaning down towards her lips. "I love you, too."she said, pulling my face in quickly kissing my lips then pushing me away. "But I'd love you so much more if you'd prioritize."she yelled out as I walked to my car.

"I put you before everything, Vanessa. My priorities are just fine."I retorted and she laughed. I proceeded to get in the car. Before I pulled off, I looked to the front door and she still stood there. "You gone go in the house?"I asked, rolling the window down.

"Yea, when you pull off." "Why you waiting for me?" "I just wanted to make sure you were safe." "I'm straight, ma, go in the house." "No, I wanna watch you leave." "Girl, take yo weird ass in the house. I'm alright." "Ok."I saw her pout. "I love you." "I love you, too, baby." She waved, closing the door and I took off down the street.
*************
I was in a mood today and ion have a boyfriend so I resorted to this😭 hope you enjoyed🤷🏾‍♀️

Fw me tho. Vote, comment, request, allat. Or don't. It's cool🙂

~Amari💜

Q: darkskins, lightskins, or white boys?👅

A: preferably darkskins🍫but all😍>> I used to be so in love wit white boys idk what happened but yea I'll take either🤷🏾‍♀️