N O P R O M I S E S

Objective: you do his hair for the first time

Odell and I were laid back on the couch, watching the bad girls club reunion. Although I've watched it a thousand times, it was just hella funny to me. Him, on the other hand, was not here for it.

I was running my fingers through his hair and he was slowly falling asleep. I looked down at him, since he was laying on my stomach, and noticed that the color was fading. "Odell"I said but he didn't answer. "Odell"I said again, this time hitting him in the back of his head. "What?"he groaned. "Let me dye yo hair."I said, still running my fingers through his hair. He sat up, looking me in my face. "Huh?"he asked. I blank faced him and repeated myself. "Let me dye your hair."I said clearly. He just laughed and laid back down on me.

"Odell, seriously." "No, y/n. Fuck no."he mumbled, making hisself comfortable. I smacked my lips. "Why not?"I whined. "You don't trust me?" "Nope." "Oh my God why what the hell."I laughed. "Just no, y/n. You not touching my hair." I deeply sighed. "Fine." "Cool. Glad we're in agreement."he said, drifting back to sleep. I rolled my eyes and began to play in his hair again.

About 20 minutes later, I heard him lightly snoring. I looked at him and thought, maybe I should just do it. The possibility of him killing me is extremely high because this dude loves his hair whether he shows it or not but I just wanna help. And why go get your hair dyed "professionally" for like $50 when I can do it for free? I mean, all I gotta do is go by the instructions and you should be good.

I carefully removed myself from under him and went upstairs to the bathroom to retrieve the blonde hair dye from under the sink. I also retrieved a towel, his favorite brush, a bowl, some aluminum foil, and gloves. I went back to the living room and set everything down. I gently lifted his head and put the towel under it. Fortunately for me, he is a very heavy sleeper so therefore this would be a piece of cake.

I put on the gloves and poured the dye in a bowl along with developer. I brushed through his hair and began to part it in sections. I then applied the dye to his hair. Once that was done, I set the timer for 30 minutes. That was how long he needed to keep it in before washing it. Throughout those 30 minutes, I was contemplating on how I would wake him up to tell him to wash his hair. When the timer went off, I looked at him and he shifted a little in his sleep.

"Odell"I said tapping him repeatedly. "Hmm"he groaned, his eyes still closed. "You need to go wash your hair out, baby."I whispered. "Why?"he asked. "Because.."I trailed off. He slightly opened his eyes to see the dye kit and other stuff sat in the coffee table in front of the couch. His eyes was fully opened as he sat completely up. "Y/n"he said as his hand reached up to touch his hair, which was protected by the flower decorated shower cap I put on him.

He got off the couch and went upstairs to the bathroom. I was close behind. He went straight to the mirror and stared at himself in disbelief. I made an attempt to suppress my laughter. "You deadass dyed my shit while I was sleep, y/n?"he asked but I knew it was rhetorical so I didn't say anything. "Maaaaaaaaan"he dragged, turning towards the shower. "My shit better not be fucked up, y/n, I know that much."he said, looking at me. "I'm sorry, Jr. It was just bothering me."I giggled as he snatched the flower shower cap off his head and threw it at me.

I stayed and waited until he got out the shower to see how it came out. Once he did exit the shower, he had a towel wrapped around his hair and his waist. "Take it off, lemme see."I said as he walked towards the mirror. "Which one?"he smirked, looking at me. "Shut up and lemme see yo hair, boy."I laughed as he took the towel wrapped around his head off.

I smiled as he ran his hand through the curly, nonfaded, beautiful blonde hair he had on his head. "See. Worried for no reason."I said walking beside him and messing with it. "Yea, yea, whatever. You just got lucky."he rolled his eyes, leaning down to kiss me. "Don't pull that shit no more though, y/n. And don't ever again in yo life put no damn flower shit on me."he said, walking out the bathroom to put on his clothes. "No promises."I laughed, following after him.
******************************
Um...happy new year💀🤘🏾
I deeply apologize if I got anybody's hopes up that day I said I was putting up 4 shits. I knew I wasn't finna go through with that so idek why I lied to y'all and myself. Im so sorry.

I do hope you all are having a fantastic 2017 so far tho. And something kinda off topic, a few imagines/fantasies ago I said I had nothing against Nia, I lied. I have everything against her. As well as Karrueche. Not a fan. Never been a fan. Never cared for her and Chris' relationship but I respected it because that's my nigga and he was happy wit her so wtf ever.

To anyone that does like Karrueche, ya know, um great for you🙂congratulations. Don't send for me. This is my opinion. Deal with it or don't💕. But back to Nia, that was hella foul and extra out of line for her to lowkey side with Soulja using Royalty. I hope and pray Chris get full custody or her cuz I refuse to put up with her nonsense.

And to the Soulja and Chris beef, I cannot wait for it. "He gone cry in the car"💀💀💀. It had me shook af when 50 said he got Tyson to train Chris. Like I'm sure he was the dude that bit somebody ear off. I'm so ready. And 50 cent petty as hell and I am so here for it💀😭 And I am also very much so here for Orlando Brown. That man be having me rolling😭

Anywho yea, I'm done ranting.😊

But yea, fw me. Vote, comment, and request and shit. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat.🙂

~Amari💜

Q: do you have siblings? If so, how many

A: yes, I have 4 brothers.

A real nigga bday on Monday tho🤷🏾‍♀️😅