Diagon Alley

We had taken the floo network to Diagon alley and although the Blacks had a very large fire place it was still cramped for one adult and two nearly grown teenagers.  I felt Sirius' hand slowly reach out to mine as in to say "I forgive you". I smiled knowing that he wasn't going to be mad at me forever.

Diagon Alley was busting with people, witches, wizards  and goblins. All doing there last minute Christmas shopping. Mrs Black gave Sirius some gallons before spitting up with him and leading me to Madame Mankins.

This shop just like the street was filled with people browsing though the clothes. Mrs Black made a b-line to the till, the moment the employee saw Mrs Black she stopped what she was doing and walked towards us.
"Ah Mrs Black welcome how have you been?"  Said the woman, her long brown hair hid her fave from me.
"Fine Pepper, this is Elizabeth and you'll be choosing a dress for her today."  Replied Mrs Black in a monotone voice. The women moved her face towards me I could now see her face. She had a friendly face apart from her abnormally large nose. It reminded me of the noses they would give witches in muggle story books if only she was green too.
"Oh hello dearly I didn't see you there" she placed her hand out for me to shake it. I politely shook it. She had a very firm grip and shock my hand for way to long, even Mrs Black noticed. "That's enough Pepper" she said.

The women lead us up stairs into our own private room. It was a lot quieter. The walls were decorated with a red velvet and the floor was red carpet too, Mrs black and I sat down on one of the leather sofas provided while Pepper speed of into another room I guessed to grab the dresses. Each dress came floating out buy themselves. The first one was a pale pink ballgown with and embellished torso and tool bottom. Looked at Mrs Black, her face was frowning at the dress as if it had kill her whole family or something. Obviously this was not the dress I was getting. The second dress was a purple silk dress with frills around the collar and sleeves. Mrs Blacks face wasn't as upset with this dress she shook her head and waved her hand. The employee slowing turned me around and we headed back to the dressing room.

It was probably five or six dresses later when Walburga finally chose one she liked.
Her eyes paned me. This dress was fitted around the waist the bottom spilled out. Like fondant on a cake. It was dark green with golden glitter around the top. It was also conservative with lace long sleeves and a high neck.
I went back to change into my own clothes that felt very slobbish after I had just but on the most elegant dress I had ever seen. As I left the changing room I saw Mrs Black and Reggie waiting for me. Together we started walking back towards the pub. On our way I saw one of Sirius friends James Potter. He saw me too as he stared at me walking along with the Blacks as if I had just committed the biggest crime. I had a feeling that he knew what had happened last night but I tried not to pay any attention and quicken my pace. What a fucking asshole.