The Morning After

Have you ever had sex with one of you're childhood friends? Because I have. It's hard to explain it's both funny because you think about all the good and bad times you've had with that person and it's also awkward basically it's the closest thing to incest without actually being incest. Yeah so pretty hilarious. That's what happened with Effy and Sirius, and I'm sorry but I'm not going into details. We all know what having sex is like and if you don't this probably is the FanFiction for you.

EFFY P.O.V

I woke up early in Sirius' bed. I couldn't believe what I had done if anyone found out about us I believe I would be shunned just like him. Not that I regret doing it, I'm not going to lie I had a pretty good time. It's just I don't want anyone to find out just yet. For that reason I thought I would e the best idea so get out of there as quickly as possible. I chucked on my pyjamas and quietly tip-toed out of his room and into mine. I checked the clock, it was only 6 am no one would be up for another two hours so I took the time to clean my room and chose what I would wear for the day. Tonight was the family meal so I had to meet the rest of the family. Regulus' cousins and their parents. For the day time I thought I would wear something simple. A pair of denim jeans, fluffy comfy socks and a boho flowy white top. I put my hair into plaits so that it would be super wavy later on. I wanted to also plan what I was going to wear later on. It was a tie between a maroon mini dress, and a green maxi dress with a slit down the side and a hell of a lot of cleavage. I decided that I would ask the boys later which one they preferred later.

It was now 8 am, I know time flies when your picking out clothes and getting dressed.
I could hear a few foot steps going downstairs to breakfast so I thought I would join them.

Once I got downstairs I greeted the parents and Regulus. Sirius wasn't down yet which kind of relieved me because I could talk to Reggie and his parents before it got to awkward. I asked kreature I make me some scrambled eggs, he walked of mumbling some profanities about me probably, however I ignored him and reached over the table and grabbed some toast smiling at Regulus opposite me.  It was a comfortable silence if only for a minute.
Only to be broken by the stomping shoes of someone coming down the stairs. I didn't dare look just in case someone caught on. I could hear him sit at the end of the table and greet everyone, he sounded sad and gloomy.

I looked up and saw him his eyes were the milky grey they always are however somehow looked darker. He was looking directly at me, he looked puzzled at me, maybe I shouldn't of ran out on him.
He mouthed something to me, not losing my eye contact. I didn't really get it but it sounded something like
"Housed poo yo" to be honest I was too tired to work out some riddle so I just nodded and resumed eating my slice of toast. Every was silent again apart from the rustling of the house elf bringing me my breakfast.

Orion Black coughed very loudly making everyone at the table jump. His wife handed him a tissue.
Walburga took a deep breath before speaking. "Right now that we all all here I can tell you all what we're doing today" I looked over to Sirius, he wasn't paying any attention and was only focused on his food. Regulus on the other hand was listening deeply to what his mother had to say.
"Regulus. You and your father will go to town and visit Mr. Jewls who will for you both a new suit." Reggie smiled he seemed happy. "Elizabeth and I are going to Madame Malkins to get brand new dresses for tonight" she looked over to me and smiled.
"Oh Mrs Black there's no need I have brought my own dress" I tried my hardest to sound grateful.
"Oh darling, its fine it's my treat" she replied. I dared to say more just in case she snapped. I just thanked her and returned to my food.
"What about Sirius mother?" Questioned Regulus.
"Oh he can come with us to diagon alley and see his friends I suppose" Walburga replied.

Great,  Sirius gets to spend the day with his mates while in stuck with his crazy mother.