Crime Fighters

The sun was starting to rise though the glass windows in the greenhouse. It made everything have  this orange tinge making it look even more beautiful than normal.
All for boys stood in a line looking at me. I looked like I was waiting for something to happen. Looking at each boy individually.

First I was Remus. His light brown shagging hair was covering most of his face. I could hardly see any of it. However I could see a healed scar along his jaw line.
Next in line was Peter he looked shorter than normal when next to Remus' tall stature. He was definitely the ugliest one out of the four.
Next was James his hair was dark brown and cut quite choppy like he had done it himself. He had strong muscles, but nothing too bad that would scare me when fighting him.

Then it was Sirius his shoulder length black hair look more brown when the orange sun hit it. He was tall but not as tall as James and Remus. He was very thin and his black skinny jeans didn't hide it even if he want to. When I look at all there features I realised that my hair was still in plaits and I was wearing my yellow shorts and a (very thin) vest.
The sun was rising which meant this needed to be quick if I was going to be able to go back to my dorm before anyone noticed i wasn't there.

  I looked at Remus and he looked really annoyed.
"Right I guess I'll start then" looking very angry now at Peter.
"No no it should be me" Peter finally spoke. I waited patiently.
"Guess I um we um are kinda sorry for talking shit about Anya you know."
Fucking finally I thought. I looked and James and he hardly seemed to be listening until Sirius nudged him to back him. "Yeah he's right" said James before returning to observing the room.
"I suppose we didn't realise how bad her condition is until you fought us just for her sake." Continued Remus. Sirius looked like he was ready to say his part until James butting in like the cocky prick he is.
"Right basically. What these dicks are trying to say is that Peter's sorry".
I was shocked. While James continued "now that's over we can actually talk about something important"

"Dumbledore put you up to this didn't he?" I questioned Peter however it was Remus again that answered for him.

"He said it would be best if we were on besotted terms yes but mainly it was..." he was about to carry on on but James pushed him away and stood right in front of me.
"There's a war coming! " James said "and basically Dumbledore thinks we need your flipping help".
"The wars over dipshot"  I rises my voice to match his. "Grindleward was defeated years ago"
"Not him someone new"  said Sirius.

"Goes by the name Lord Voldemort.  Dumbledore thinks he's behind all the muggle murders. Now we believe he's going after muggle-borns as well" Remus explained to me. But all the running had really tired me out.

"So what do you think" I heard Sirius say. I blinked waking myself up from my daydream.
"Uh what were you saying?"
"Will you help us?" he replied sounded annoyed that he had to repeat himself.
"How could I help?" I questioned him.
"You showed us that you've got a lot of potential that we could use to destroy him" I heard Remus say as i looked towards him. "All we need you to do its meet with us once a week to teach use some things you know. In return I'll do all your transfiguration homework" I hadn't even noticed I had a transfiguration homework.
"Don't think this means we're friends Tomlin"  James sneered. He held out his hand for me to shake.

"Sounds good to me" I replied shaking hand making it a solid deal.

"Meetings start after Christmas" I said towards them.
"Thank you Effy!" Sirius shouted as I left.
"See ya crime fighters" I replied.

I made my way to the door back into the castle stopping myself to wink at Sirius before leaving. Done deal.

"And were have you been?" I heard a snobby noice as I entered my dormitory.
"None of you fucking business Delores" I sharply said throwing a middle finger at her.
I looked towards Anya who was already dressed and ready for lessons.
"I have great news" were the words I used as I sat down next to her on her bed places my hand in her very boney tights slightly shocked about how bones it was.
"Oh wow!" She replied to mule in her usual sarcastic tone.
"Darling" I started as I readied myself for explaining everything that's happened this morning.
And obviously she was incredibly happy when I told her the news, like really happy. So happy she actually wanted to go to breakfast.
"Great let's go to breakfast!" She jumped of the bed running to the door.
"Come on eff!"
"Alright I'm coming"