Bully

"This is not the first time I've called you into my office. Not many students come here once in their time, however, here you are again. I hope you are not trying to start a new record."

"Not at all professor". I replied with just a hint of my usual charm.

"Then I suppose you know why you're here?"
Rhetorical.
"Obviously this is not the first time a Slytherins has duelled against a few Gryffindors. Not however have I seen one againist four and for that person to still come out on top".
He now stood up looking at me through his half-moon spectacles.

He continued to go on about how I should use my powers for good not for using on Gryffindors. I can't help but feel like he is on their side.
That's probably why they aren't in here with me. I'll be honest seeing the face Sirius when I hexed him was one of the funniest things I've seen couldn't help but giggle remembering it.
I only re-entered reality when he slammed a book on the deck.

"Read this and you're excused. I wouldn't want to keep your friends waiting."
Ha like I read! Especially this book that weighed a ton.
I stuffed the book into my already full bag, filled with homework that I have no plan on completing.
This experience has only made me want to be even more rebellious.

"Thanks professor!" I said with way to much excitement for it to sound even remotely truthful. I continued to skip out of the office.
However I stopped abruptly to see not only Lucius but the rest of his gang waiting for me.
This must of been what Dumbledore thought were my friends. Ha. They hardly even notice my existence.
Then why are they here?

"Um hello Lucius" I greeted him along with a hug.

"What you did was bloody amazing! Duelling four Gryffindors!" Said one of his friends them.

"Not just any Gryffindors Avery. Only bloody Potter and Black". Said another.

"Don't forget petigrew and lupin too!" Said another.
Lucius butted in. "Basically what their trying to say is that it was brilliant what you did Eff. Any Slytherin would be jealous of you."
"Umm thanks guys but I was only trying to stick up for my mate" I they all looked at me as I'd I had just given each of them a million gallons. It was starting to freak me out, I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

" I better get going". I said trying to squeeze though them.

"Woo wait" said Lucius standing in my path.
"We were thinking about going down the black lake, do you want to come with?"

"Really" was this really happening? Where boys inviting me to go to the black lake with them. I didn't even get to reply before before Lucius took my wrist and lead me down to the black lake.

Time had passed and all five of us were sitting just on the grass next to the lake. It wasn't long before I saw that Snape was walking down along with Anya who looked a lot better. Maybe even happy.

I used to think this boys were complete assholes that all they did was bully other students and bragged about how great their lives are. But they weren't like that, at least not all the time. They were the opposite they were funny, kind and lovely. I knew that Lucius was these but I thought he was an exception.
Some of the boys and Anya went off to play with a Quaffle throwing it back and forth.
This left me, Lucius and Snape together sitting in the grass, literally picking daisies.

"So when you going to tell me the reason you thought it would be a good idea to start a fight with four Gryffindors in the hall way Eff, it's not like you. What made you decide to attack Potters gang in midday where everyone could see you?" Lucius said breaking the silence.

"Yeah you're right Lucius, you don't come across as someone who's aggressive, what'd they do?" Continued Snape this was the first me and him really spoke
.
"I'd tell you if you let me talk" I laughed.

So I explained to them everything that had happened including the part where Anya loves a Gryffindor.
"Anya sounds a bit insane if you don't mind be saying" Laughed Snape.

"Oi, she's my best friend and yes I do she's perfectly fine ". I replied slightly showing my anger.

"Woah calm down Eff you don't want to start two fights in one day. Anya seem cool I guess I discribe he like this. She's thin, she's blonde and says wow a lot" he laughed and so did me and Snape.

As the we watched the sun set I could tell this could be a start to a really nice friendship with Snape and the others as long as Snape learns to hold his tougue.