Avery

I got a O in that essay!
I had never gotten an O before in my entire life! I was incredibly happy with it, although it wasn't actually my work I'm glad we got away with it. 
Lucius seemed pleased with too giving me a high five. Just before Remus left I shout out to him.

"Thanks Remus!" I called out to him before being grabbed by an angry Avery and being dragged out and into an empty classroom.
"Why are you talking to him?" He questioned me with a raised eyebrow, still holding a tight grip on my arm.
"How do you think I got an O? On my own?" I quickly responded trying my best to wiggle away from his arm.
After a lot of riggling and begging him to let go he finally did.
"Well I don't like you talking to him" raising his voice.

"Well sorry pal but it's none of your business!" I shouted raising my voice hoping someone would come and help me.
"What do you mean? You've been my business  since I wanted you!" He was now blocking the door for me to leave.
" let me out Avery!" I responded. Stomped my feet like a angry toddler. This only made him angrier.
"You've been giving me all the right signals! " he protested.
"I know you look at me when you think I'm not looking. Even laughing at all my jokes!"

I was going to say "Fuck was I giving you signals dickhead" however something stopped me. Probably the fact that his family are rich scary people who owned half of Britain. One wrong word about me to his parents and I'll be stuck flipping hamburgers for the rest of my life.

"I didn't give you any signals I was just trying to be nice" I said being cautious of my words.
"Don't deny that you've got feelings for me Elizabeth, there's no point. You did gave me signals I know you did."
Students started to enter the room for next lesson. Avery noticed this and linked his arm with mine, holding my arm with a very tight grip again.
Together we walked out of the classroom room and started heading down to the common room.
"Let's go find the others" he said calmly like nothing had happened. I faked smiled as my response but my eyes gave him a stern angry look.

As we entered the common I saw Lucius,  Snape and  the others sitting on the leather sofas in front of the massive green fireplace. I wiggled away from Avery as he was distracted. I sat as far away from him I could, next to Lucius.
"So where have you lovebirds been?" Asked Lucius in a playful tone. I slowly turned my head towards him giving him the most evil eyes I could.
"We. just talked" answered Avery. I could feel his eyes on me.

I stirred in my seat as the others talked amongst themselves. I wasn't sure if I was going to tell Lucius what had happened or if it would sound stupid.
Lucius kept looking at me being quiet, looking at the floor. I guess he must of noticed I felt uncomfortable.
"Eff I forgot to tell you but Anya is looking for you"
Finally a reason to leave. I tried to sound a positive as I could without coming off false.
"Really where is she?" Was my response.
"She said she'll be in the court yard playing with her cat" informed Lucius.
His sentence made the others snigger, but i ignored them.
"Alright then I'll go find her" I said getting up. "See you later"

"Definitely" replied Lucius winking at me.

At first I wasn't sure if he was lying about Anya wanting to see me. But I did find her in the courtyard.
We walked around the castle for the rest of the day enjoying the peace and listening to Anya 's rambling. We sat up the astronomy tower for a while watching the sunset. It was beautiful. Anya even fell asleep on my lap as I watched her cat play with one of the many cobwebs.

Once I had finally calmed down and felt more relaxed I woke Anya up and we made our way back to the Slytherin common room.

We must of been out for hours as it seemed everyone was already in the dorms. I looked around for Lucius to see if he remembered that I was upset, he wasn't anywhere so we quietly snuck into our dorm trying not to wake anyone.
I sat lying in my bed for a while thinking over in my mind what happened earlier and rethinking what I could of done to stop it better. It's not the first time someone had decided I was their toy, it just had never been someone so close to my friends before.
The next day I  thought I should tell Lucius. He was furious when I told him about Avery, he threatened to kill him if he did anything like it again,  or worse...