Year Six

Effy's life has completely changed since she first entered Hogwarts. She had officially gone of the rails.

She had let her hair grow long the curly mess was now down to her hips. Her body had matured and she had a hourglass figure.

Effy and Lucius had her had become very close and even sometimes spending summers and Christmas' at each other's houses. She still didn't get along with Narcissa or Cissy. Although the two girls didn't get along they were always civil with each other.

Lucius had very much become very handsome and people had started calling him the prince of Slytherin.

He was the most popular boy in school everyone admired him for his good looks and talent at basically everything.

Effy on the other hand didn't really get along with his other friends she was very a troublemaker. She would chat back to teachers and older students. You would also always find her outside exploring the castle late at night.

Anya a smart intelligent girl who hair was yellow blonde and wavey. She was stick thin and always thought about what everyone thought too much.

Oh and also she was undoubtedly insane. Her other two roommates were too "normal" to be friends with a Effy.
Narcissa Black started hating on Effy in fourth year where rumours spread around school that Lucius was cheating on Narcissa with Effy.

It was the first full day back at Hogwarts. The day after the feast. Effy was now 17, basically a woman and had the body to prove it. She woke late and had quickly got dressed and was now making her way to breakfast most people were already there so the walk was peaceful. Which was lucky because she was walking like a zombie.
Just as she was turning the last corner to the great hall a all familiar voice called her name. First it made her jump and spin to were the voice was coming from. It was Lucius her best friend.
"Hey! Effy!"
Effy turned around to meet him in the hall just before the great hall.
"Heyyy" she replied hugging him
"Wow you look nice today" he said while looking her up and down smirking.
"Keep the compliments for your girlfriend Malfoy." She said not losing eye contact with him.
"Speaking of it's Cissy's birthday in two weeks and I want to plan something big since she's going to be the big one seven" Effy rolled her eyes. "you always go big Lucius" she replied placing one hand on her hip.
"I know but I want bigger"
"I don't think that's possible" she quickly responded.
"Shh." He said places one finger on her lips. They both stared at each with narrow eyes. It was at this moment Cissy walked out of the hall. When she saw the two she looked like a hungry lion ready to ponce on its prey.

It was only the first day back and Effy had already gotten in her bad side, luckily Narcissa didn't want to make scene so instead of killing Effy she simply grabbed Lucius' arm and dragged him out. Effy still stood they surprised she was still alive, blinked a couple times, not taking her eyes of the couple. She rolled her eyes and enter the hall and get her breakfast.
As you can tell this is not your normal Harry Potter fanfic