Sweet cheeks

Potions was one of Effy's  favourite subjects mainly because she was Professor Slughorn's favourite and could get away with anything, including never doing the essays. This doesn't mean she was bad at potions but she definitely didn't deserve the praise she got but that was just one of her traits you either hated her or loved her. And Slughorn was one to LOVE her.

Effy didn't feel like doing any work today. Which was usual. She was in her own little world, thinking about life and how she had hardly seen anyone of her mates today.

She heard a loud bang next to her, waking her up from her trance.
Annoyed she looked to where the sound came from and it was Sirius Black, the blood traitor as everyone in Slytherin called him slamming his books on the table.
She thought it was old that he'd decided to sit next to her when his buddies sat on the other side of the class room.
At school they never really talked only the occasional wink across the great hall or when they'd bump into each other in the hall.
Which now looking back it happens quite a lot. Which was different to when they were younger when the three of them. Sirius, Effy and his brother Regulus you'd to get up to so much mischief.

"Morning babe" he greeted sitting next to her.

"Morning to you too sweet cheeks" she replied sarcastically giving him a fake simile.
Only He didn't answer just smirked and turned his head to face the front.

"Wow ignore me then. Fuck you." Effy groaned but also turned to face the front.

"Yeah sure babe"

Effy just rolled her eyes and put her head in her hands and signed.

A few minutes into the lesson and the conversation started again.
"I'm bored" said Sirius.
Effy agreed. With wide eyes.
"Totally"
He started fiddling with his wand looking down at the desk, Thinking of a way to tease her.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look today?" He flirted  looking up a down a similar to how Lucius had at breakfast.

Effy was starting to wonder, what had really changed over the summer for people to start looking at her like a goddess?  I'm not going to lie she like the attention. And to be honest Effy hadn't had any male attention over summer the last time was last  year when her and the head boy got a bit too busy in the library while playing dares.

"Really? I hadn't noticed."she responded as she  stared off to a corner of the room. Maybe she was crazy or just bored but she thought this was a great opportunity to have some fun.

"Since we're both bored let's leave and go somewhere a bit more...entertaining. Without even waiting for Sirius to respond she  got up out of her seat and left without even bothering to give an excuse to Slughorn. He also was keen and followed her out the door seconds later.

Sirius led her to what he called his "office". Not to much surprise reality  was more like a broom closet.
Like the gentlemen he was brought up to be he held the door for her taking the opportunity to look at her behind. They was no talking aloud in his "office" so they was no point wasting time. For a full half hour they snogged. Once they hard other students leaving thier classes Effy thought it would be a great time to leave un-noticed ending with a finally peck. They both left the room. Effy could tell he wanted more but she didn't want that sort relationship. Now with the bustle of student in the corridor she left before he could even say goodbye only with a smirk on her lips. Having just made out with one of Hogwart's bad boy made was way better than sitting though class event hough she knew if people found out it could be dangerous. But what can I say Elizabeth Tomin was just that kind of girl and news travels fast in Hogwarts.