Toast

I slowly shut the door to Reggie's room to create the least amount of noice I possibly could. I was feeling kinda snackish and really could use some toast. So I walked towards the stairwell.
Before I got there I walked into something, at first I thought it was a pillar but it was too broad to be one. I felt along the sides of whatever it was until I realised what it was.

"Do you mind not touching me up in the dark?" Came a voice from the mysterious object.

I knew then it was Sirius however that didn't stop me from jumping out my socks abd falling hard on the floor.

I heard Sirius whisper "lumos" which admitted a bright light so we could finally see. He reach out a hand to pick me up.

"How gentlemenly of you Mr Black"

Before you say anything, I know I shouldn't flirt with him but I really couldn't help it. My brain was screaming at me to stop but it was the way we communicated.

"Where were you off too at this time of night?" whispered Sirius.

"I was just going to get some food. What about you?" I whispered back, this was nice I thought. We both made our way down to the kitchen, had he started making the toast while I sat on one of the worktops.

It was like nothing else in the world matter it was just like two old friends had bumped into each other in the high street having a little catch up.
Nothing in the past mattered, we talked about life. Slytherins latest lose again Gryffindors in Quidditch, the NEWTs, Christmas and all this regular.
"We would of lost if I was on the team" I joked, I'm crap at Quidditch abd he knew that which made him laugh.

"I've always found you fascinating." He said

"Really how so?
" I was any but interesting but I was happy to someone thought I was.
"You have this face that looks like you're always pissed off but that's not really you is it? Underneath that is the real you a shy girl who over thinks everything."

"Wow Sirius thanks for making everything awkward" I said annoyed he'd ruined something shallow and made it deep. I looked away from him and bit into the toast he had just handed me. Sirius hand came towards me slowly and gently removed one of the crumbs off my face.

"Uh thanks" I said. Never had he been this gentle to me before, even in that broom closet was very rough.

Sirius moved closer to me, we were practically touching. Something in my head said "don't stop" he moved his head towards mine, he lifted my chin so our lips were only millimetres apart. His eyes looked at mine. His gloomy blue eyes looked like the moon on a dark night.  Was I ready for this? Yes. I'm ready for this. Together our lips touched. Like it was the first time and  time I would never forget.

Here's a cute picture I found and I thought it was adorable

Here's a cute picture I found and I thought it was adorable. I don't own it but I thought I'd put it here anyway xox