Trouble Maker

Like I said you either love Effy or you Hate her. Normal the ones that loved her were the opposite sex. Apart from Anya, her partner in crime. Maybe this was because of a RBF (resting bitch face) or her undoubtedly good looks that girls were jealous of she would never know.

I just thought I say before we carry on that the rest of this story is in first person which I might change later on I'm not sure let me know which way you prefer! Okay enough of me let's carry on!

Today I woke up a lot later than I intended, but I can never resist staying under the cosy covers just that little longer.

Oh well, I thought. I still have 10 minutes. I rushed putting my uniform on as well as brushing my long curls. Today was not a make up day. I rushed out the door heading for the great hall for breakfast, not before grabbing my wand. It was at this point as I left that I wished Anya hadn't let me stay in bed. 

"Look who it is girls, our favourite person. Perfect little Effy Tomlin".
Waiting just outside the door for me was Narcissa Black along with her two sisters.

"Thanks for the compliment Cissy"
I replied rolling my eyes. I my head i thought today is just another one of those days were she decided to torment me.

"That wasn't the point you stupid slut" I hard her sister Bellatrix say.
I only replied by rolling my eyes. All three of them laughed but sharply stopped when Narcissa spoke.
"Also its Narcissa to you that name you just called me is  reserved for friends only and you are not my friend".

"So interesting do carry on" I sarcastically replied rolling my eyes for the third time.  I had just about had enough and tried to more towards the exit my one of her sisters bet me to it. Before I even had time to think I had already been hit with a spell and now was dangling from the celing above everything.

A roar of laughter left the girls as I'm sure everyone was getting a full view of my knickers, this wasn't what annoyed me. As a lover of food I was only pissed that now I couldn't have breakfast.

"Are you going to keep me up here forever Cissy?" Knowing it would piss her for call her Cissy again.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT! " her voice ruptured though the common room.

Her face was so red it reminded me of a ripe tomato which made be bust into a fit of laughter I could see her pull out her wand but luckily for me Lucius walked in just at the right time.
"Woah Babe what's going on here?" He addressed he is girlfriend.
It was usual for him to catch Cissy hexing people but never had he catched her with me.
He looked up at me. It took him a second to realise who I was. "Wait Cissy is that Effy?" Now sounding more concerned.

"It's fucking slut that's what it is babe. Last week the Carrow girl  saw her coming out of a broom cupboard with my cousin!"
Lucius looked very concerned at his girlfriend but not once did he look at me my guess was tgat they've already argued about this topic.

"Please let her down Sweetie" he said sticking up to her.

"Argh fine." She said while letting me down. Not very carefully I might add. As I landed on the floor with a thrump.

"This is not over squib" she said before following the rest of her sisters  out the common room.
Now just me a Lucius he was kind enough to help me up.
"Thanks mate" I said as I grabbed his hand.

Lifting me up he repiled, "Its alright kid. It's really my fault anyway."

"I doubt it, but she's defiantly pissed at something and i cant just me me shes never cared who I want to spend my time with before anyway she likes to take her anger out on me. I'm used to it my now".

"Wait she's done this before?" He replied sounded shocked.

"Of course she has you plumb" I laughed.

"Oh dear Effy. I didn't know I swear." He said before grabbing me into a hug. "I'll talk about it with her later I promise"

"There is really no need L"

"Tough."