Ch.122

"So really what happened?"
"So Charlotte got arrested, well not arrested but almost. So I went to Cali to get her and Oak came along. Which I knew wasn't going to be a good idea since Oak despises Charlotte but I let him go along. So we got there and I bailed Charlotte out of jail after I made Oak go outside.
Charlotte told me to leave and she wasn't coming back. So I went outside slightly pissed cause of course I wanted her to come back.
Oak asked how it went and I told him to shut up. Then he started walking away and I asked where he was going. He told me to go to the bar and then some other stuff was said but I can't remember. So I asked him about something and he said he was being blunt because he had nothing to lose. He said he lost his kids, his slot to start on the 3rd, and name. Chris he said he lost me to you."
I get out before the tears start falling.
Chris was quick get beside me. He holds me close and leans his chin on my head. "Sh it's okay."
I shake my head slightly.
"It's not. He thinks I don't love him."
"You're married to him. Not me."
I sniffle hiding my face in his chest.
He sighs softly and rubs my back.
It didn't take long for the almost quiet air to be filled with camera snaps and people yelling. Chris and I part as soon as we hear.
Oh shit.
This isn't going to end well.