Ch.77

I groan pulling my hair. "Babe!" I huff looking at him not particularly happy. He sits on the bed like a kid in time out. "I didn't mean to Addie. I promise. I-I just wanted you to be happy and not stressed. This is what this whole vacation is about. To get you to be happy and out of stress but all it is causing is more stress." He says his back heaving slightly. I sit on my knees behind him and wrap my arms around him the best I could. "Teddy bear, I am happy. Being with you makes me happy. You, Okieriete Onaodowan, make me happy. Your laugh warms my heart. Your arms around me make me feel protected. Your smile could cure cancer. Your eyes shine brighter then the all stars and moons. Oak, babe, you make me happy so don't stress about it. It's my fault. I was a bitch to her first. Me and my pregnancy temper fucked it all up when we were in that elevator." I say leaning my head into his shoulder blades. He sniffles wiping his dark eyes. "I love you, Addison Kate Blue. I love every part of you. Your moody attitude when your pregnant. The way you talk to the kids. I love the way your eyes hold the ocean in them. I love your voice. God I could get drunk off your body." He says looking back at me. I kiss his neck gently. "Lets go get some dinner and try and relax." He nods. I smile and go to get dresses.
~
I walk into the restaurant holding onto Oak's hand. I look around bumping into a short haired dirty blonde. She looks at me then furrows her brows. "You're Addie?" I nod. "Kaydence!" I hear an oh so familiar voice. Charlotte walks around the corner and looks right at me. Darren was right behind her glaring at Oak. He looks at me before growling. "Control your tree." He says through gritted teeth. "Blue!" A chirpy guy says from behind the stand. I look at them before walking to the guy and following him holding onto Oak's hand. I sit down ordering a strawberry daiquiri glancing out the window. He holds onto my hand tight not wanting to let go. I kiss his knuckles knowing he was worried. "Deep breaths. You're okay. It'll all be okay." I reassure him happily knowing if I'm positive he would be too. He nods simply. "Yeah. Let's just have dinner." I take a deep breath and look at the menu.
Well fuck! this is gonna be a long vacation.