Ch.48

I groan holding onto Oak's hand. My water had broke around two hours after the show ended. The show has been over for fourteen hours. I still haven't went into delivery and my contractions are rapid and painful. "I'm sorry, babe." Oak says soothingly rubbing the back of my hand. I groan leaning my hand back. The doctor walks in and smiles. "It's time."
~
I lay on the bed flush, sweaty, weak, and in pain. I was happy though. I had a baby boy to add to the family. Oak and I both agreed to named him David Christopher. Oak holds the baby talking to him quietly. I look at the door as Char walks in with Darren. She gasps smiling faintly. "David." I tell her with a weak smile. Her eyes soften and smile faintly. "You look like shit." Anthony says walking into the room. "Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to hear after I was in labor for almost eighteen hours. Thanks." I say taking a deep breath. Lin laughs walking in half way through my speech. "What's his name?" Chris pipes up from beside Renee and the new girl. I think her name is Payton. I didn't care at this point. "David Christopher Onaodowan."
Chris looks at me with a certain look in his eyes.
I laugh at the best of my ability. "Don't be surprised. All of my kids have names that have to do with the cast members. Charlie is named after Charlotte and Pippa. Katie is named after Kaitlyn and Anthony. And now David is named after Daveed and you." I tell Chris with a smile. Anthony looks at me confused. "Katie is named after  me?"
"Yeah. Her middle name is Antonia. And Charlie's middle name is Phillip."
"Well I expect you to have more kids so they can be named after me." Lin says jokingly. Renee nods. "Mhm." She laughs
I smile. "Nah. Y'all will just be the godparents. Cause I don't plan on having any other kids. I don't think my nerves can handle any more." I laugh softly. Oak smiles and then looks down at David panicked when he starts to cry. I smile and reach up for my baby boy. He hands him to me and goes over to talk to Ant and Chris. "He's a handsome little thing." Pippa says playing with the peach fuzz on his head
"Handsome boy, does he know it?" Renee asks with a straight face.
Charlotte looks at Renee. "Leave. The door is that way."
Payton watches awkwardly from beside Pippa.
"Addie! This is Payton. She took over after you left." Anthony says wrapping his arms around Payton's waist and kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry." I tell her then laugh. "You got stick with him."
She laughs and nods. "He's a bit of a child."
"At least yours doesn't sing like Mickey Mouse."
"No way. Oak sings like Mickey Mouse?"
I laugh and nod. "You got the child and I got the weird one."