Ch.51

I groan laying in bed. Oak had pretty much ignored me since the incident at the theater. He didn't like my silent response. He knew what that meant. He didn't like what it meant. I didn't like what it meant. I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to take care of three kids by myself. I could nearly take care of two now I have a new born. I look down at my slimming stomach. I was so close to having my toned stomach back. Oak walks into the room and sits at the bottom of the bed. I sit up and lean my head on his back.
"So you're leaving me again?"
I sigh.
"Oak, I have no choice. Cats is my job and our training is in England. Once we get done with training I hopefully will get to come back here to be on Broadway, but I may not. I may be sent to Japan, Australia, or Italy." I say shaking me head. "When do you plan on fitting this wedding in? I thought that was before work and everything else."
I sigh and put my head in my hands. "Oak, I don't know. I've been planning all week, but it's hard when I have to do all this different stuff. I have to find time to spend with you while practicing, dealing with the kids, and spending time with my friends."
Oak looks at me before shaking his head. "Maybe we just shouldn't get married. You shouldn't have to make time for me. I should already be in your schedule."
I look at him with tears in my eyes.
"Oak. You don't mean that." I say my breath getting heavy.
"Yeah I do. I'm going to spend the night at Ant's house." He mumbles grabbing his bag.
"No! You can't leave me. I came back from London for you! I went through 18 hours of labor and you think I don't care about you? Oak! I have a life and a busy one. I'm trying to make time for you cause I want this to work!" I cry.
He shakes his head. "I need space."
I watch him leave tears rolling down my cheeks.
Was I not good enough? He never told me that he felt like this! He can't do this to me. He can't leave me with three kids. I can't have another guy leave me.
I pull my knees to my chest sobbing into them.
This isn't fair! I've tried to do anything and everything to make him happy. I've put my job on the line many of times to listen to his day or problems. And this is how he repays me? My threatening to leave me.
Why can't he be happy for me?
He's living his dream why can't I live mine?
Is it a crime for me to have happiness? Because I'm staring to think that everyone's purpose is to make me feel like shit, beside one person.
Chris.