Ch.52

•Anthony's PoV•
I sigh shaking my head. "You did not." I groan looking at Oak.
He nods sighing. "I did. I didn't know what else to say! I thought it would make her stay!"
"It made her leave! Okieriete Onaodowan, Addie left because she thought you didn't love her anymore." I groan tugging at my hair.
"Addie left because he's chasing her dream! Cats is her dream! Just let her live life!" Charlotte yells from her dressing across the theater.
Oak looks down at his shoes and nods slightly. "I need more coffee."
I nod watching him walk out of the room.
"He needs to fix this."
"I know. And he loves her but, I don't know. He's just a difficult person. He builds up a wall and some times he gets nervous that it's going to crash down on him so he shuts people out."
Charlotte sighs. "Addie doesn't deserve to be left alone again, Ant! She's been through so much in the last three years she doesn't deserve this."
I nod sighing. "I know. She's such a great person and she doesn't know it."
Charlotte looks at her phone and gasps. "I gotta go."
I watch her run off confused.
"What the hell?"
I hear Lin something down the hall.
"Plane crash from New York to London, England."
My heart sinks.
"Who's going to tell Oak?"
Everyone looks at me.
"I guess me."