Chapter 28

Tobias P.O.V.

I quickly run and catch up to Tris in the hallway. NO ONE insults my Dauntlessness. I am a Dauntless prodigy, and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Well maybe Tris can...

Tris P.O.V.

Next time, I think to myself. I have to win sometime!

I laugh and elbow him in the stomach once we reach our room. "Hey Tobias," I say, "when does the training start?"

"For the initiates?" He asks. I nod. "In a few weeks," he replies. {Quick author's note: I know that the choosing ceremeny is not supposed to happen for a while, but for the sake of the story I need it to push it forward. Thanks for understanding :)}

"Do you think there will be another stiff this year?" I ask.

"Wow, already using slang. That's ma girl!" He wraps his arms around me, embracing me with his warmth. "And stiifs defecting to Dauntless are rare. We're the only ones that have done it."

"I know, I just hope someone from Abnegation does come. I feel like I will have an emotional connection to them.

"Well I certainly did." He says.

"Yes you did." He takes my face into his hands and kisses me passionately. 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

............................................................................................................................................

So how was that? I am really so sorry for not updating lately, but I am on Spring break now so I can make lots of more chapters. Also, I joined Wattpad in December and am still sort of new. I want to enter the Watty's this year but I don't think they are allowing fan-fiction entries. I know I have to complete the story to enter, but I am still confused. If someone could explain everything to m that would be great. Thanks so much!

*fandom hug*,

Ella :)