Chapter 21

I apologize in advance if you are lactose intolerant, because this chapter is REALLY cheesy.

Christina P.O.V.

I am so glad to have my best friend back. She's always been there for me, well, as long as we've known each other.

Sadly, she's pretty much my only friend. I mean, Will is my boyfriend, and all the other people I am friendly with I met through her.

"I'm so glad to have you back as my best friend," I say to Tris.

"Me too," she replies and smiles.

Tris P.O.V.

"So, I heard Zeke is having another party next Friday night. You coming?"

"Are you going?" she asks Four.

"Hell yeah," he says, grinning. "I heard he's playing truth or dare again."

A smile spreads across my face. "So, are you going?" Christina asks again.

"Hell yeah," I say.

"Well, we can't go to a party without shopping first!" shrieks Christina.

"Oh god," I mumble.

"What?" I guess she didn't hear me.

"Sure!" I exclaim. I don't want to make her feel bad. She's been through a lot lately, and starting her new job soon isn't helping.

"Great!" she says. "We'll leave in an hour then."

"Okay!" I say cheerfully. Why?! I think to myself. I should have said I was busy then.

Christina walks out of the room and I jump onto my bed. Tobias jumps on top of me and I start laughing hysterically. We keep wrestling until he pins me to the wall and kisses me. I don't know how long that took, but after I got out of the shower, Christina was there.

"Well," she said. "Let's go!"