Chapter 15

Tris P.O.V.

I let go. Suddenly, right before plummeting to my death, a hand reaches for mine and pulls me up with not much effort used in order to do so. I only see the person's muscle, and I can assure you, it is big, before I everything turns black.

Tobias P.O.V.

I walk through the pit, and see a body dangling over the chasm. I run, as I get closer, I can see it is a small, but beautiful body. Tris.

Oh no! Why is she doing this?

Was it a dare? No, nobody else is there to watch.

Was she looking for something down there? No, she wouldn't climb over the railing just to see something.

Was she there to jump off and end her life, just as Al?

Whatever the reason, I was running at full speed to catch her from falling, whether she wanted it or not.

Her eyes closed and she let go, just as I caught her. I pulled her up, barely putting any effort into it. I didn't need to. I was a Dauntless prodigy.

She blacked out as I carried her, bridal style, into the hospital and handed her to Christina, the "NI.T." (nurse in training).

"Oh no!" She exclaimed. "What happened?!"

"She was about to jump into the chasm, but I caught her and pulled her out just in time." She arched her eyebrows and looked away from me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello fangirls, fanboys, and people who clicked on this story by accident! Just wanted to say thanks for so many reads! I think I currently have 3.76k, and I thought having 100 was amazing just a month ago! You really are my life, and mean so much to me! Please enter my contest! (See previous update for details).

Thanks for reading!

-Ella 🐢