Chapter 25

Tobias P.O.V.

After taking a long shower, I walk out and start to get dressed for my date with Tris tonight.

I begin by putting on a black button down shirt, with a black tie, black pants, and a black blazer. What can I say? I'm Dauntless.

After putting on my shoes, I head over to Zeke's place and ask him for advice on flirting, not that he's very good at that either.

"Well..." he says. "You sorta gotta...hmmm. This is harder than I expected."

I chuckle. "No kidding."

He rolls his eyes and says," You have to do something that grabs her attention, but is subtle at the same time. Unfortunately you and I both know that you can't be subtle so-"

"I can be subtle! It's just you who can't."

"Good point. Yeah I got no idea how to flirt." He says after some time.

"Well then I guess this was a huge waste of time," I say.

"I guess it was," he replies. "So are you coming to my party this weekend?"

"Totally. Can't wait to play truth or dare." I grin. It is fun!

"Well, I'll see you then, I guess. Bye."

"Bye," I say as I run to my room. I walk in and see Tris standing there, beautiful as a red rose in a field of grey flowers.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was that? Hope you liked it! I was running low on battery so it's kinda short but, whatever.

Thanks for reading!

-Ella 🐢

Btw I got the boy Maximum Ride, if you were wondering ;)