Chapter 22

Tris POV

So Christina and I reach the mall and start to shop for some more nice clothes. I mean, don't I have enough from all the other times we went shopping?

"Come on!" she said, dragging me to the fifth store. "We have to get more!"

"Ugghh," I groaned in return.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After shopping for hours on end, we, finally, started to head back to our apartments.

When I was talking to Christina I was all like, "YAY! RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!", but in my head, it was all, UGHH. RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS.

When we finally arrived at our apartments, I took my bags and headed inside.

I laid down on Tobias' and my bed. My back hurt so bad. "Hey Tobias," I say. "When is that party again?"

"A week from today," he replies.

"When do I start my jobs?"

"Well, tattoo artists can start whenever they want, but try won't get payed until they do. Initiate trainers start in 4 months, when the initiates come," he answers.

"Oh," I say. "Okay".

"Well, I have to go to the control room now. See ya later!" he kisses my forehead and heads out.

"Wait," he says and stops where he is. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He starts to sweat and looks a little nervous.

"Of course!" I reply.

"Alright, how's tomorrow, 8:00, that Italian restaurant in the pit?"

"That one?" I say. "But it's so expensive!" I realize what I have to do now.

I run to the tattoo artist shop and greet Tori.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am SOOO incredibly sorry that I haven't updated since Saturday. I was busy that I forgot to! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Ella 🐢