Chapter 3

Tobias P.O.V.

I hear a knock at the door and get up off my bed. I expect to see Tris waiting for me to escort her to the party, and that's exactly what happens. But she does not look the way I thought she would.

She looks... beautiful. That's the only word to describe her, beautiful. "Wow," I say as I scratch the back of my head. "You look... beautiful."

I see her giggle and the curls at the bottom of her head bounce. She is so cute when she's like this.

"Well, let's go to the party!" I say. We walk down the hallways to Zeke's apartment and can hear the pandemonium and smell the alcohol from it before we reach the inside. Classic Zeke, I think to myself.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tris P.O.V.

I enter cautiously and am immediately affected by the smell of the alcohol. Everyone has already shown up by now and the apartment is filled with crazy teens that are drunk. Their dates are trying to calm them down and try to get them to do a slow dance with them, but they all end up leaving until it's just Tobias and I in the dance floor.

"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight Tris," says Tobias. I blush. "Did you know that?"

"I think you mentioned it more than once," I reply. We smile together and hear Zeke make an announcement.

"We're playing Truth or Dare! Dauntless style! If you're not willing to play, you may as well clear out now!" Almost the whole place empties, except for my little 'group' of friends. This makes it a little bit less awkward. I've heard the rules to this game before, and I'm not afraid of it. We all sit down in a circle and begin the game.