Chapter #29

fucknfinally

hello teens that read fanfics about them and fully grown men dating

also RECAP cause its been forever: Olive was being really rude to you and phil and then Olive pretended to be Dan and sent some mean texts to you

*Your POV*

Planes can be exhausting. Even when you're sitting down, there's something about being 40,000 feet in the air that can be tiring, to say the least.

Maybe it's the chaos and stress that goes into being at an airport and trying to even get on your flight, or maybe it's something else.

For you, it was that something else.

And that something else was -you guessed it- Dan. 

Dan had taken a toll on your life and health, and Phil's, too. You had just found out that your best friend didn't trust you and was okay with people bullying you.

"Hey Phil, you awake?" you whispered. Phil was leaning on your shoulder, supposedly sleeping. You earned a grunt in response and took it as a yes.

"I've just been thinking, maybe it really wasn't Dan who wrote those texts?"

Phil was sitting up in his seat now. "Y/N, you heard him on the phone. He admitted to it. What do you mean 'maybe he didn't write those texts'?"

"I guess... but maybe we're being too hard on him. In the heat of the moment, he could have just defended Olive, not thinking."

Phil pondered this for a moment. He wanted to forgive his friend as much as you did. "It's possible, but what if we forgive him only for him to do this again?"

"Maybe this is a risk worth taking."

yeah this is v short I'm sorry but I just wanted to update and I'm tired so goodnight