Chapter #27

~>*Your POV*<~

'Um, is Dan actually going crazy?', you thought to yourself. You decided to talk to Phil.

"Phil?" You called as you knocked on his door. "Yeah? Come in, I'm just editing."

You gave Phil a quick peck on the cheek before showing him the conversation you had with Dan earlier in the day.

"what? This can't be Dan... Hold up, I'll call him"

"Hey Phil! I'm just at Olive's house. What's up?"

"Hi, just wanted to check if that was you texting y/n?"

"Oh, yeah. I was just texting her a while ago. Why?"

"A-are you sure?" Phil sounded like he was in the verge of tears.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. I'll talk to you when you get home. Bye."

~>*Dans POV*<~

Well, that was weird. Phil's probably just tired. I'll talk to him in a bit when I get back.

"Olive! I'm going back!"

"Okay, I'll text you!"

~

I got back to the flat and walked into the lounge. No trace of Phil or Y/N.

I walked into the kitchen. No Phil or Y/N.

I walked into Phils room. No Phil or Y/N...

I rang Phil's phone. It almost immediately went to voicemail, and the same thing happened with Y/N.

I tried texting Y/N, and that's when I saw the conversation. Y/N's contact was saved as "Y/N the liar". It surely wasn't me who did this, but if it wasn't me, who could it be? Olive wouldn't do such a thing, I know it. Did I drink last night? I remember it all, though. Huh.

Dan: hey. Those texts weren't me. Where are you? Are you somewhere in the flat? Re you okay? Please respond.

No answer.

Hey I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry I haven't updated for awhile.

Also if you like undertale and ship charisk you should go read my charisk fanfic lololol

Also thank you all so much for 15k reads!!!